Check your account email address ×

'Lighting a fuse': Amazon vote may spark more union pushes

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Good.

Lmfao because you still believe the working class union guy still supports your Waco dfl party lmfao . Best take a real street poll . Only there handlers back the dnc and the state and fed unions of course 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans are terrified of this  

Not really . Again most of the working class see thrugh the dnc bull shit and no longer tow the line for the union boss. Your party is no longer representing working class America and only blind idiots don't see it. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Not really . Again most of the working class see thrugh the dnc bull shit and no longer tow the line for the union boss. Your party is no longer representing working class America and only blind idiots don't see it. 

Guuud Poast!  

Poor Spinner.  Just out of touch...with everything real.

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes. Really. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. Really. 

Only on your bubble of state and fed unions the rest of the working class unions not so much falling in line with your partys ridiculous bullshit they deff don't have the American working class as a priority 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

As an American I never thought I would see the day where a national party would change laws to suppress the vote and not make it more accessible for all Americans to vote.

SMH

everything needs to have basic rules.  the rules are not burdensome and in many ways prob don't go far enough.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Nobody more blind than spin.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH

everything needs to have basic rules.  the rules are not burdensome and in many ways prob don't go far enough.  

These rules you speak of make it harder to cheat. Who wants that?

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As an American I never thought I would see the day where a national party would change laws to suppress the vote and not make it more accessible for all Americans to vote.

In what way has ANYONE suppressed peoples right and or ability to vote?      it has always been 100% accessible to anyone legally eligible and is today.

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

In what way has ANYONE suppressed peoples right and or ability to vote?      it has always been 100% accessible to anyone legally eligible and is today.

Duh underground will be releasing a statement shortly.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Duh underground will be releasing a statement shortly.

its a simple question, no?                     just prove its not simply more media lies to stir the cattle.                  anyone,  In WHAT WAY?

1 hour ago, old indy said:

its a simple question, no?                     just prove its not simply more media lies to stir the cattle.                  anyone,  In WHAT WAY?

Sorry, MC and the like don't answer these.  But, an attempt at a deflection or narrative shift may be in your lucky future!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, MC and the like don't answer these.  But, an attempt at a deflection or narrative shift may be in your lucky future!

MC stopped responding to me and my real questions a while back, but somthing so simple should be easy enough to back up i thought. 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

MC stopped responding to me and my real questions a while back, but somthing so simple should be easy enough to back up i thought. 

It took less than a week before I realized he doesn't answer any questions.  He really has no opinion you can't pick up from any liberal talking rag.  He's just a remote shill for the Libtwat thinkery.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao because you still believe the working class union guy still supports your Waco dfl party lmfao . Best take a real street poll . Only there handlers back the dnc and the state and fed unions of course 

Blah fuckin blah.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Your not a Republican.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What part is restricting voter rights ? Really tge part where you can't just send out a ballot to every name in the phone book part? Tge part that a drop box must be guarded? 

What part is so fucking restrictive? If more volunteers in a district would step up and man the polling places there could be more polling places.  I suppose you think polling places should just be un manned as well . Or better yet run buy govenment union workers right ? 

Now again should you need a vaccine passport to vote