Check your account email address ×

I'd best stfu now, just caught wind of what's coming out of TRF for 2023

Is your life lacking that much excitement that you need a company to make a "new" product just for you?  I don't get it.  Never seen someone so obsessed with wanting some material object that you wouldn't buy anyway.  Why don't you just make your own sled from scratch if there's nothing on the current market for you at the price you want?  I don't see you dropping money on bro or Polaris either but you don't seem so obsessed with them?

PC is still the best Chassis out there so, not sure I'd take a 2012 over a new Matrix but, I'd sell the Matrix to some half wit, hell...even throw in a $500 XXXL Klim jacket then, build up a 2015/16 PC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

PC is still the best Chassis out there so, not sure I'd take a 2012 over a new Matrix but, I'd sell the Matrix to some half wit, hell...even throw in a $500 XXXL Klim jacket then, build up a 2015/16 PC.

how on earth is it that the 'issues' he cites in the 2012 MY video, are still being complained about today... an entire decade later?  they don't need to reinvent the wheel - just fix the shit people want to see improved on the PC, redress it so the lemmings think it's something all new, offer it in colors the loyalists will buy and send it.  how challenging is it to make a better seat for a company that builds war planes and helicopters?  same skid since the 1990's, but they figured out a brand new front end when no one was complaining about the old one?  since 2012 they've changed the plastics/h-lamp (big f'ng deal) and are using a new engine (which they had no longer had choice in) that has questionable durability and is one step behind the competition?  our brand is in trouble bro...       

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

OK, Ramstad :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/2/2021 at 5:22 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....well played! BTW what’s up with that guy...he has to be on the Textron payroll.😂

On 4/2/2021 at 6:07 AM, Sled_Hed said:

He's definitely "on" something :burp:

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

this comment by cats19 from that other site made me lmfao...

I've pretty much concluded that Cat could say that they are going to go back to steel skis, put a roll cage on their sleds and make their seats out of straw - and Jim would say it's a brilliant idea. image.gif.ab205d593621dfe627732e33616d116b.gif
https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/2022-release-date.1877809/post-20571813

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how on earth is it that the 'issues' he cites in the 2012 MY video, are still being complained about today... an entire decade later?  they don't need to reinvent the wheel - just fix the shit people want to see improved on the PC, redress it so the lemmings think it's something all new, offer it in colors the loyalists will buy and send it.  how challenging is it to make a better seat for a company that builds war planes and helicopters?  same skid since the 1990's, but they figured out a brand new front end when no one was complaining about the old one?  since 2012 they've changed the plastics/h-lamp (big f'ng deal) and are using a new engine (which they had no longer had choice in) that has questionable durability and is one step behind the competition?  our brand is in trouble bro...       

For the first time, you literally sound like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  Well done.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Not sure what this means.  I'm just not that familiar with him...other than knowing he wore under the skin of Poolaiders like a handful of fish hooks.  So, thank you?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what this means.  I'm just not that familiar with him...other than knowing he wore under the skin of Poolaiders like a handful of fish hooks.  So, thank you?  :lol: 

You even act dumb like him .... well played ZoomZoom!!  Are you saying when you were actually active (and a Mod) on that other site you didn't see even the Cat faithful couldn't stand the guy? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You even act dumb like him .... well played ZoomZoom!!  Are you saying when you were actually active (and a Mod) on that other site you didn't see even the Cat faithful couldn't stand the guy? 

Meh....honestly, I kinda checked out on that site a while back.  We lost some good BSers and it really never was the same.  I don't even really know this "F7" guy either.  I just jumped in every now and then to :poke: you Poo-laiders.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, Zambroski said:

For the first time, you literally sound like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  Well done.

Kool Aid comes in green, stop adding Bacardi to yours.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Lol

I think he just updated from dial tone to a flip phone.  Small steps....Small steps.  👍

careful with those flip phone comments Doug... unless you don't mind being tracked and monitored 24/7

now let's have some green jello...

2d10320b3f424941171c1fe9815b16b94bc7ad39_00.gif