Check your account email address ×

The weed is still flowing from Canada to the US

ckf

Border Patrol also got a guy last week about 15 miles from me trying to sneak in 20-30 lbs in a backpack. They got this guy because they noticed snowmobile tracks crossing in to Canada from the US on a lake that also servers as the international border.

HIGHGATE SPRINGS, Vt. (WCAX) - Over 1,300 pounds of marijuana was seized at the border.

Customs and Border Protection officers in Highgate Springs searched a commercial shipment Monday labeled “food product” and found multiple vacuum-sealed packages inside.

Officials say the pot has a street value of more than $2.6 million.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Border Patrol also got a guy last week about 15 miles from me trying to sneak in 20-30 lbs in a backpack. They got this guy because they noticed snowmobile tracks crossing in to Canada from the US on a lake that also servers as the international border.

I grew up on East Grand Lake. Less than half way out was the Canadian border.

Road to the landing used to be called Rum Runners Road.

• Like 2

Just now, Snake said:

I grew up on East Grand Lake. Less than half way out was the Canadian border.

Road to the landing used to be called Rum Runners Road.

There are lots of old smugglers trails between the US and Canada back in the day. The famous Smugglers Notch in VT is another one.

The border patrol along the MN/Canadian border is pretty strict about sleds crossing to the wrong side of the water.  One trip across Voyager's National Park this year, we saw 8, yes 8 patrols on sleds in 25 miles.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

The border patrol along the MN/Canadian border is pretty strict about sleds crossing to the wrong side of the water.  One trip across Voyager's National Park this year, we saw 8, yes 8 patrols on sleds in 25 miles.....

Nook cops? 

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wow, that's cheap? Good stuff? 

100% organic and grown just down the street. Guy literally grows plants for me, just asks that I buy what he grows for me.

Currently am down to about 2 pounds left till harvest. :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Im sure.  I bought a couple $100 oz in Oregon and that shit was a solid 28% THC.

Here it seems to be all about excess. Everyone and their brother has weed. Good to excellent stuff is in supply just like mid grade and low end homegrown.

Just so friggin much out there. I could drive you to at least 3 warehouses growing within 5 miles of me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Here it seems to be all about excess. Everyone and their brother has weed. Good to excellent stuff is in supply just like mid grade and low end homegrown.

Just so friggin much out there. I could drive you to at least 3 warehouses growing within 5 miles of me.

I'm on my way :smoke:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

are border crossing and smuggling a problem up there? Seems a little excessive

They catch illegals here in northern VT from time to time too. 

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

are border crossing and smuggling a problem up there? Seems a little excessive

I honestly have no idea.  The fact that they are there in the numbers they are, something must be causing them to run up and down the water ways.  

Do they limit the speed on the water between US and Canada in VT?  Its 45mph here, and they are VERY strict on it.  Maybe that's a national park deal.....

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Same in every state that has been legal for some time . They are using top shelf for extracts at this point it just dose not matter.  I have a guy in CO that can get me almost expired 1g cartridges for 10 bucks a pop and I know he is prob doubling his money .

Flower in CA is more or less like a free give away when you spend x amount on other shit from the delivery guys . Btw love those guys come rolling in with a big suitcase /portable display faster than you can get a dominoes pizza 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Forget a 25 lbs in a backpack, what about this guy......

HIGHGATE SPRINGS, Vt. (WCAX) - Over 1,300 pounds of marijuana was seized at the border.

Customs and Border Protection officers in Highgate Springs searched a commercial shipment Monday labeled “food product” and found multiple vacuum-sealed packages inside.

whoops didn’t read all above, old news

Edited by Sael

1 minute ago, Sael said:

Forget a 25 lbs in a backpack, what about this guy......

I quoted that story in my post. Unfortunately this new software doesn't show much, if any of the quoted posts anymore.

I think we all know that a lot more gets through, than gets caught.