Check your account email address ×

Why are you people getting this vaccine

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

US had 639 deaths yesterday, it was 4,300 Jan 13. Just 10 weeks ago

US death rate was withing 35/million of Italy's a month ago, it grew again yesterday to 100 less than Italy. 

Immunity from Infection and Vaccination is working

Bullshit.  Its not working..... And the reports saying it is only on the rise from younger unvaccinated patients is complete horseshit.  Young patients with zero symptoms are not even bothering getting tested anymore.

CDC head pleads with Americans as COVID-19 cases rise

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/03/cdc-head-pleads-americans-covid-19-cases-rise

New U.S. coronavirus cases rise by 13 percent; nation braces for fourth pandemic wave

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/30/coronavirus-covid-live-updates-us/

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Survey says: #1 answer

I'm getting tired of this regurgitation.  If you want a fucking shot for whatever reasons you've deemed fit, get one.  If you don't want one, don't get one.  It's really that simple.  The real problem we are going to have is when a push comes for the ones opting not to get it are being forced to get it by government mandating or, otherwise overzealous retards that need validation for getting theirs. "You anti-vaxers are putting us all at risk!!!!'  

The government isn't going to make any adult get a COVID vaccine, where does this shit even come from? There's no precedent for it and this won't become one. 

Children in school? Yeah, there's precedent for that but that shouldn't be forced either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The government isn't going to make any adult get a COVID vaccine, where does this shit even come from? There's no precedent for it and this won't become one. 

Children in school? Yeah, there's precedent for that but that shouldn't be forced either. 

Federal government may not be able to pull it off entirely but you would have to be a complete fool to think there won’t be any mandates for vaccination before long. I’d say before it’s over but it will never be over. 

NY state is seriously considering vaccination mandates. 

Oregon is seriously considering permanent mask mandates. 

But you’re right, no one is going to “make” anything happen. I mean, so far, everything to do with this bullshit has been TOTALLY up to us. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Twitter!!!!!!!   :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh, you mean like the anti-maskers. 

Michigan has some of the highest cases, highest deaths and highest percentage of vaccines given out. Yup. Science and facts. 

Yep...it's coming too.  I'm sooooooo ready.

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Your faith in our current government situation is pretty neat considering what they've done in this last year over this covid scare up.

Are You Now or Have You Ever Been a Libertarian? | Libertarianism.org

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your faith in our current government situation is pretty neat considering what they've done in this last year over this covid scare up.

Are You Now or Have You Ever Been a Libertarian? | Libertarianism.org

Faith? :lol:No, just going by the best indicator, history. 

Shoulda known better.

Revolt against masks, restrictions and any form of common decency. Then revolt against the vaccine and find some crock of shit 13% increase internet hysteria when the country as a whole (less its' defiant retards) partakes in a  700 fucking percent reduction in deaths. 

Fuk yeah, top it off with a maskless road trip to FLA where everyone gets infected and bring that muther fukkin shit back home. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Faith? :lol:No, just going by the best indicator, history. 

We’re in new territory now.  “History” is being erased, along with the lessons learned by it for the pushing of new agendas.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We’re in new territory now.  “History” is being erased, along with the lessons learned by it for the pushing of new agendas.

Yeah that’s what they always say. 

39 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It's being more than just talked about. 

FYI-SheepShitForBtains is the site token libertarians and I can say he’s the closest to being one I’ve ever seen.  But, their line is blurry and even he confuses me at times.  Again, they’ve got a great message, they just lack a good conduit for the masses to receive it

FYI-SheepShitForBtains is the site token libertarians and I can say he’s the closest to being one I’ve ever seen.  But, their line is blurry and even he confuses me at times.  Again, they’ve got a great message, they just lack a good conduit for the masses to receive it

You just don't understand my mad genius!!!!!!11

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

No they will just make you wear a star if you don't have your passport. Not because they are affrade of infection but every one needs to know who will not comply for the ,"greater good"

12 hours ago, Tinker said:

Shoulda known better.

Revolt against masks, restrictions and any form of common decency. Then revolt against the vaccine and find some crock of shit 13% increase internet hysteria when the country as a whole (less its' defiant retards) partakes in a  700 fucking percent reduction in deaths. 

Fuk yeah, top it off with a maskless road trip to FLA where everyone gets infected and bring that muther fukkin shit back home. 

Reduction in deaths.  Fucking laughable.  Now everyone is suddenly starting to die of everything BUT the fucking Chinese flu now. The sheep are buying what they are selling.

Bottom line is there are dangerous side effects with these vaccine's and its being swept under the rug.   These hospitalizations and deaths are going to be reported as unrelated just as they are doing with my moms experience.  Because of this people are not being given an informed choice and instead are all being told to just get it and no worries. 

Anybody reading the info? After my mom had serious adverse reactions I did and this sentence was interesting: 

Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

No shit.

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

You just don't understand my mad genius!!!!!!11

345E3B18-F634-431C-85C0-970200648D91.gif

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No they will just make you wear a star if you don't have your passport. Not because they are affrade of infection but every one needs to know who will not comply for the ,"greater good"

Exactly.  Those not complying need to be singled out.  But even then, isn’t this what their intention is with masks?  Yes it is.  Their problem: “quiet shaming” in public doesn’t work and very few will risk a real “health issue” by popping off.  Their war zone is the intrawebz!  And even then, if they can’t get you banned....they just run themselves back into their own little echo chambers.

Moral: Pussy snowflake SJW make for shitty enforcers/soldiers in the real world.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

345E3B18-F634-431C-85C0-970200648D91.gif

Exactly.  Those not complying need to be singled out.  But even then, isn’t this what their intention is with masks?  Yes it is.  Their problem: “quiet shaming” in public doesn’t work and very few will risk a real “health issue” by popping off.  Their war zone is the intrawebz!  And even then, if they can’t get you banned....they just run themselves back into their own little echo chambers.

Moral: Pussy snowflake SJW make for shitty enforcers/soldiers in the real world.

The sky is falling... the sky is falling  :lol:

You've been compiling your whole life. Every time you drive your car/ truck you comply.  GMAFB

• Platinum Contributing Member

By modern medical procedures and testing all these vaccines are called or considered "experimental." :news:

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The sky is falling... the sky is falling  :lol:

You've been compiling your whole life. Every time you drive your car/ truck you comply.  GMAFB

Holy shit!  "It's the same!!!!"

Go get your fucking shot and sit in the corner and point fingers if you want.  You won't be alone...that is for sure.  :lol: 

Page 2 - Pointing Fingers Blame High Resolution Stock Photography and  Images - Alamy

• Like 1

Holy shit!  "It's the same!!!!"

Go get your fucking shot and sit in the corner and point fingers if you want.  You won't be alone...that is for sure.  :lol: 

Page 2 - Pointing Fingers Blame High Resolution Stock Photography and  Images - Alamy

Whatever dude... all you are doing is being a KAREN on the anti mask/ anti vaccine crowd.  You want the mask / vaccine crowd to STFU,  all while running your mouth on the other side. 

Funny as hell to observe though  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Whatever dude... all you are doing is being a KAREN on the anti mask/ anti vaccine crowd.  You want the mask / vaccine crowd to STFU,  all while running your mouth on the other side. 

Funny as hell to observe though  :lmao:

I want them to do what they want to do...and let me do what I want to do.  Why is this so hard to understand?  Maybe because you feel it important that others do what you feel you want to do?  Yes.

Go get in bed with Pouty now....wake him with warm, wet kisses....through your fucking mask!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

By modern medical procedures and testing all these vaccines are called or considered "experimental." :news:

Well...hit me twice then...at recommended intervals....then again later for boosters for other strains!  :lol: