Check your account email address ×

What the hell are all these attacks on Asians by blacks about?

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Media/Dem bias.  Trying to get asians into the dem realm of wanting money/assistance from the government and anything the government does.  Asians right now are very independent and don't want any government assistance but they(libs/dems/SJW's) need to make them believe they are a "victim".

This:

message-left-is-one-trick-pony-convince-

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I do find it interesting there is a ton of attention on this topic right now with many roundtable and other discussions talking about Asian American's being targeted yet I've yet to see one on discussing who is doing the targeting?

I'd think we'd be better off trying to look at who is doing it and why rather than talking with the group that is getting attacked.   What good does that do other than tell them to protect themselves and fight back. 

I mean isn't that how every other perceived injustice is handled? 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I do find it interesting there is a ton of attention on this topic right now with many roundtable and other discussions talking about Asian American's being targeted yet I've yet to see one on discussing who is doing the targeting?

I'd think we'd be better off trying to look at who is doing it and why rather than talking with the group that is getting attacked.   What good does that do other than tell them to protect themselves and fight back.  

By design, creating a victim, without alienating anyone.

18 hours ago, racer254 said:

By design, creating a victim, without alienating anyone.

Not always the case.....for one group in particular. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It only makes news for jt when a black wails on an Asian. Pattern is clear. 

The mental health professional can't figure out that the ones who are crying about how poorly treated they are by whites are exactly like what they accuse the whites of. :news: 

16 minutes ago, irv said:

The mental health professional can't figure out that the ones who are crying about how poorly treated they are by whites are exactly like what they accuse the whites of. :news: 

That makes no sense. But I’m not surprised. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That makes no sense. But I’m not surprised. 

For a supposed mental health professional, you're not very bright, are you? 

There was an anti-Asian violence rally in NY where Chuck Schumer spoke.  All he did was bring up how trump was spurring this.  Can you believe the effect that trump has had on the democrat party?

Irv tries so hard to fit in around here and wishes so badly that he was an American....kind of sad to see the poor guy struggle.🤣🇺🇸
Canadian Racer...eesshh.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irv tries so hard to fit in around here and wishes so badly that he was an American....kind of sad to see the poor guy struggle.🤣🇺🇸
Canadian Racer...eesshh.

Interesting how you think people need to try to "fit in"  You fail to realize that free thinking adults don't care.  Core values don't require people to "fit in" or be citizens of the same country.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Interesting how you think people need to try to "fit in"  You fail to realize that free thinking adults don't care.  Core values don't require people to "fit in" or be citizens of the same country.

I find it interesting the number of stupid fucking posts you make...your brain should be studied by science after you depart this mortal coil. 

BTW this is FS Current Events and not The Algonquin Round Table..thinking anything else  reinforces just how dim you really are.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There was an anti-Asian violence rally in NY where Chuck Schumer spoke.  All he did was bring up how trump was spurring this.  Can you believe the effect that trump has had on the democrat party?

A few in here are strong evidence of that.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you think violence has also spiked against blacks,  whites, jews, arabs ,women?   not so much Asians being singled out by predators but numbers of Asians increases as the sheer number of attacks increase.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Canadian Racer...eesshh.

Who the fuck are you....the FS membership spokesman?  Shut the fuck up already.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do you think violence has also spiked against blacks,  whites, jews, arabs ,women?   not so much Asians being singled out by predators but numbers of Asians increases as the sheer number of attacks increase.  

I am  sure the violence went down with everyone over the last year, except maybe domestic violence and divorce may have increased.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Canadian Racer...eesshh.

Poor pouts. Hates it when people are smarter than him, especially CDN's, but yet doesn't realize how much of a whiny, crybaby he is who brings absolutely nothing of value to the site. :news: 

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am  sure the violence went down with everyone over the last year, except maybe domestic violence and divorce may have increased.

Actually,   Robbery and other nonviolent crime fell,  while shootings and homicides went up . 

D9D72050-969D-41BD-B6BA-F9E586B6AD5A.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

Well, it is very interesting the articles about mass shootings in 2020.  Just a quick google search and you get all kinds of conflicting articles

"Mass shootings in the US have risen sharply in 2020"

"AP: Mass shootings plummet in 2020"

Things that make you go HMMMM

image.thumb.png.8a1ef19e6d30617e310f73aa4b101e52.png