Check your account email address ×

Its all yours Trump and the Republicans

12 minutes ago, Catman said:

Hey tomatoe face.

Amazon

Uber

What do they have in common other than putting middle class Americans out of work?  Venture capital

Globalization - #1 reason Trump was elected either directly or indirectly.

We need to change how we interact politically.   The Internet has made a dummy like you think you know things but in reality you know less of what is necessary to make rationale decisions, both with respect to how you vote and how you treat people who may have voted differently from you.  I believe that us what Analer was getting at.

Case in point "Liberal" is now a bad word in some circles; which is incredibly disturbing.  

Edit: I would add that "redneck" is as well but only in the sense that so many pepole who aren't even close to redneck use it as a badge of honor.  The way the "Liberals" look down on much of conservative middle America is equally depressing but not as vile.

You are a fucking idiot... Are you drunk or just this dumb?

35 minutes ago, Catman said:

Reread what I wrote.  You don't fucking get it and it's mostly because you don't read! 

I work in private equity and venture capital everyday.  You?

Heres a clue: Main reasons trump elected?

I assume you don't know so I'll be back in 10 to reiterate.  I'm not connecting dots for dummy though

No you don't... Lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are a fucking idiot... Are you drunk or just this dumb?

No you don't... Lol 

In other words you got nothing.

You're right, I was exaggerating. work on 10-20 deals a year.

56 minutes ago, Catman said:

In other words you got nothing.

You're right, I was exaggerating. work on 10-20 deals a year.

So at best you are a hypocrite working in the field you say is "evil" and the cause of our problems, or at worst you are a liar who talks big.

How is VC the cause of our problems again?  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So at best you are a hypocrite working in the field you say is "evil" and the cause of our problems, or at worst you are a liar who talks big.

How is VC the cause of our problems again?  

You need to take some time to read what people write or maybe I need to dumb it down for you?  I never said ANY of what you suggest but I predicted someone was going to throw out the obvious "hypocrit" reference.  Explaining how you're wrong is for another discussion.

1. Never said "evil"

2. Venture capital is a big medium for globalization. I was replying to the other idiot who claimed they were the messiah! Hence why I used the uber and amazon examples. 2 companies established through venture capital. Amazon has put 100's of 1000's out of work.  Uber has put thousands of cab drivers out of work or caused them to earn far less, replaced by uber drivers who average a few grand in earnings a year. There is a correlation here to the emergence of Trump as President re: globalization and the loss of jobs companies such as these have taken from them.  Amazon undeniably so; there is not likely a better example. 

I find it ironic that people who support Trump namely arcticdummmy who claimed VC were the beacon of hope are one of the big reasons trump got in power; due to people losing their jobs due largely to the emergence of companies such as Amazon. 

I don't shop there or others like it. That I can control, what I can't is who my boss asks me to work for.  I will say that most of the equity guys I work with are great and they want to build better companies (to make money off them) and I don't have an issue with globalization or VC really. I was making a point.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe it's time to go to your safe place.   What a loser. 

Jesus H.  liberal Canadians are just insufferable.  I have a cousin who lives in Ontario.....black sheep of the family....fucking guy sounds just like this douche.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus H.  liberal Canadians are just insufferable.  I have a cousin who lives in Ontario.....black sheep of the family....fucking guy sounds just like this douche.

Guys does not have a clue how technology evolves.   I bet he would be glad if we still got around in horse and buggies,  gotta keep them blacksmith employed.   But then there is that animal farting problem. 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Guys does not have a clue how technology evolves.   I bet he would be glad if we still got around in horse and buggies,  gotta keep them blacksmith employed.   But then there is that animal farting problem. 

I mention Amazon as being funded initially by VC and how they've put thousands out of work (undesputable facts) and you surmised I dont know how technology evolves.   Lmfao

Cow farts are only 1 part of the problem.  You exemplify the true definition of an ignotamus time after time.  Pathetic 

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal/article/div-classtitlemitigating-climate-change-the-role-of-domestic-livestockdiv/4937AEA227D69068AA571905BBF433C5

Edited by Catman

26 minutes ago, Catman said:

I mention Amazon as being funded initially by VC and how they've put thousands out of work (undesputable facts) and you surmised I dont know how technology evolves.   Lmfao

Cow farts are only 1 part of the problem.  You exemplify the true definition of an ignotamus time after time.  Pathetic 

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal/article/div-classtitlemitigating-climate-change-the-role-of-domestic-livestockdiv/4937AEA227D69068AA571905BBF433C5

I called you an idiot cause in 2016 online shopping was a natural progression that dominates the retail landscape and it will only get worse.  Amazon was smart enough to see the future and capture the market.  There is no way to stop the advancement of technology.  Your comment about Uber, sure the technology is great, but its not really fair they can avoid the same regulations the taxis require.  The municipalities are the ones destroying the taxi industry cause its not a level playing field.

Cow fart problem eliminated.  See what technology (or dumb luck) can do.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-cow-farting-1.3856202

Next Einstein?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

On 12/28/2016 at 11:14 AM, Mainecat said:

I listened as you called my President a Muslim.
I listened as you called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as you said he wasn't born here.
I watched as you blocked every single path to progress that you could.
I saw the pictures you made of him as Hitler.
I watched you shut down the government and hurt the entire nation, twice.
I watched you turn your backs on every opportunity to open a worthwhile dialog.
I watched you say that you would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as you did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure, this great American mistake, becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible, every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to you.
The people who voted for him. Yes you, the ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that you never forget.
And you will hear me.
You will see it in my eyes when I look at you.
You will hear it in my voice when I talk to you.
You will know that I know who you are.
You will know that I know what you are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's your turn to tolerate the ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me, what you were entirely unwilling to give.

This, from the liar that blamed Bush for eight years 

On 12/28/2016 at 11:14 AM, Mainecat said:

I listened as you called my President a Muslim.
I listened as you called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as you said he wasn't born here.
I watched as you blocked every single path to progress that you could.
I saw the pictures you made of him as Hitler.
I watched you shut down the government and hurt the entire nation, twice.
I watched you turn your backs on every opportunity to open a worthwhile dialog.
I watched you say that you would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as you did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure, this great American mistake, becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible, every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to you.
The people who voted for him. Yes you, the ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that you never forget.
And you will hear me.
You will see it in my eyes when I look at you.
You will hear it in my voice when I talk to you.
You will know that I know who you are.
You will know that I know what you are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's your turn to tolerate the ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me, what you were entirely unwilling to give.

Mostly :lies: that MaineCUNT doesn't have the brain power to come up with  

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I called you an idiot cause in 2016 online shopping was a natural progression that dominates the retail landscape and it will only get worse.  Amazon was smart enough to see the future and capture the market.  There is no way to stop the advancement of technology.  Your comment about Uber, sure the technology is great, but its not really fair they can avoid the same regulations the taxis require.  The municipalities are the ones destroying the taxi industry cause its not a level playing field.

Cow fart problem eliminated.  See what technology (or dumb luck) can do.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-cow-farting-1.3856202

Next Einstein?

Next?

You just proved my fucking point dummy!  So you concur that livestock is a massive contribute to global warming? Why else would you share an article that references it?

At the growth rate of beef production we are at it would have a minimal impact on overall emissions from the industry unless all cattle eat it amd even then there would still be sizable impact on the climate.   We need to reduce our consumption of livestock; plain and simple. 

He says the biggest challenge will be growing enough seaweed.

the actual gases that cattle produce through burps and farts are just a small portion of the overall emissions from the industry unfortunately.

since you are in agreement that it's an issue, take some time to lean about what you're posting.  Maybe even read the fucking article before sharing dumbass!

Edited by Catman

1 hour ago, Catman said:

Next?

You just proved my fucking point dummy!  So you concur that livestock is a massive contribute to global warming? Why else would you share an article that references it?

At the growth rate of beef production we are at it would have a minimal impact on overall emissions from the industry unless all cattle eat it amd even then there would still be sizable impact on the climate.   We need to reduce our consumption of livestock; plain and simple. 

He says the biggest challenge will be growing enough seaweed.

the actual gases that cattle produce through burps and farts are just a small portion of the overall emissions from the industry unfortunately.

since you are in agreement that it's an issue, take some time to lean about what you're posting.  Maybe even read the fucking article before sharing dumbass!

maybe you should have read,  the red seaweed eliminates it entirely.