Check your account email address ×

Dominion Voting Systems files $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News for 'orchestrated defamatory campaign'

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

The political system played out.

The investigation into reality is just beginning. :bc:

He literally is the dumbest motherfucker on this site.  Prove a case before it gets to court.  Wow.

How many law suits did the trump campaign win?

After the 2020 United States presidential election, the campaign for incumbent President Donald Trump and others filed and lost at least 63 lawsuits[1] contesting election processes, vote counting, and the vote certification process in multiple states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.[2]

Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence;[3] judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous"[4] and "without merit".[5] In one instance, the Trump campaign and other groups seeking his reelection collectively lost multiple cases in six states on a single day.[6] Only one ruling was initially in Trump's favor: the timing within which first-time Pennsylvania voters must provide proper identification if they wanted to “cure” their ballots. This ruling affected very few votes,[7] and it was later overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.[8

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He literally is the dumbest motherfucker on this site.  Prove a case before it gets to court.  Wow.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   Ok sure

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many law suits did the trump campaign win?

After the 2020 United States presidential election, the campaign for incumbent President Donald Trump and others filed and lost at least 63 lawsuits[1] contesting election processes, vote counting, and the vote certification process in multiple states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.[2]

Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence;[3] judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous"[4] and "without merit".[5] In one instance, the Trump campaign and other groups seeking his reelection collectively lost multiple cases in six states on a single day.[6] Only one ruling was initially in Trump's favor: the timing within which first-time Pennsylvania voters must provide proper identification if they wanted to “cure” their ballots. This ruling affected very few votes,[7] and it was later overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.[8

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

And what happened to the kraken?

This is what I was talking about but faggot Woolie and The Canadian know it all nutted early....something I’m sure they are both quite familiar with.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is what I was talking about but faggot Woolie and The Canadian know it all nutted early....something I’m sure they are both quite familiar with.

oh its pretty clear who nutted early there.....Dr. Dingleberry

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe they held the kraken back for this other law suit?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

The political system played out.

The investigation into reality is just beginning. :bc:

The reality is that the elite strike force was smacked down at every turn and now Dominion is going to shove it up Foxes ass.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing hardly posts here  :lol: 

Posting more than usual today and nice deflection from the fact that you are always wrong....not even sure why it matters because you have already said that you won’t  believe Trump lost regardless of the evidence so this whole discussion is pointless and if Dominion wins their lawsuit I’m sure you will think the fix was in. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posting more than usual today and nice deflection from the fact that you are always wrong....not even sure why it matters because you have already said that you won’t  believe Trump lost regardless of the evidence so this whole discussion is pointless and if Dominion wins their lawsuit I’m sure you will think the fix was in. 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep believing your government.

The government you didn't even vote for....