Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

Surprised you're going to jump ship, without trying out a G4. :dunno:

I'm gonna try to make it to Fish and Hunt in Curtis in 2 weeks (if they have snow)  They will usually let you take them out for a test ride IF there is enough snow 

Just go to your dealer...im sure they have a demo.

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

Surprised you're going to jump ship, without trying out a G4. :dunno:

I'm gonna try to make it to Fish and Hunt in Curtis in 2 weeks (if they have snow)  They will usually let you take them out for a test ride IF there is enough snow 

I would still like to ride one but for $15k Im going to pass and get the Switchback at the blow out price. I already know I love it so I wont be disappointed. The only thing is all of the tools and shit I have are for working on skidoos but those fuckers are always changing their shit to make you buy new tools anyway so fuck em. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would be easy if there was snow. Pretty much have to go to the UP to be able to ride one now. 

Oh...Amg makes it sound like there is a ton of snow in Michigan.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would still like to ride one but for $15k Im going to pass and get the Switchback at the blow out price. I already know I love it so I wont be disappointed. The only thing is all of the tools and shit I have are for working on skidoos but those fuckers are always changing their shit to make you buy new tools anyway so fuck em. 

You would have zero issue selling them.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh...Amg makes it sound like there is a ton of snow in Michigan.

There might be, I havent been paying much attention to that side of the lake. Its still a 5-6 hour drive for me tho. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This year has been shit. Normally their would be. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

There might be, I havent been paying much attention to that side of the lake. Its still a 5-6 hour drive for me tho. 

There isnt any snow where im visiting now....im near Sarnia Ontario.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Fish and Hunt won't let any out I'm sure Renze's in Munising will.  

Go ahead and post up where I've said there's a ton of snow all over Michigan, you stupid fat pile of shit 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If Fish and Hunt won't let any out I'm sure Renze's in Munising will.  

Go ahead and post up where I've said there's a ton of snow all over Michigan, you stupid fat pile of shit 

Not worth the time...but you have.

Uh no I haven't.  Just shut your fat mouth already you dumb cunt.  You're nothing but a shit talking idiot who can back up anything. 

Go ahead and post it up fat boy. You can't , cause I never said it. So just STFUFB_IMG_1487976378276.jpg.f67f158c83c0ae9e1c476b2b88bc0634.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Uh no I haven't.  Just shut your fat mouth already you dumb cunt.  You're nothing but a shit talking idiot who can back up anything. 

Go ahead and post it up fat boy. You can't , cause I never said FB_IMG_1487976378276.jpg.f67f158c83c0ae9e1c476b2b88bc0634.jpg

No one spews more shit then you....i bet you're even threatening to beat people up over at tbp already... :lol: