Who got their confirmation Email for 2022

Right or wrong, real or fake my dealer would normally wait until Snowcheck was almost up before he would submit his orders and I would get my confirmation email shortly after.  This year I received my confirmation email yesterday.  Asked why he submitted it he said this year is a little strange and wanted to make sure they're in before the cutoff day or before

Same for me, I had my confirmation e-mail about 10 minutes after I left the dealership.  I still don't know what to think of the drama surrounding Snow Check being on the verge of shutting down.  My buddy, who's an Ambassador, said it's 100% legit and his dealer claims Polaris is shutting down Snow Check as early as next week.  I told him I'll believe it when I see it.  Maybe they'll shut down a particular model, like the VR1 or the XCR, but I just can't see them shutting it down altogether and missing out on potential sales.  Sales make for happy investors!

Same as everyone else, got the email by the time I left the dealership. Reading the top line, it looks like I still have until the 15th to make changes?

EFE34AC0-AC03-43C2-9CB4-E41D46F86859.jpeg

I’d also like to add my 2 cents on the snow check. Aren’t dealers like dairy farmers now? For the most part, Dealers are only allocated so many sleds each year.  There spring orders go against there allocation. Usually dealers are fighting the manufactures that they can’t sell as many sleds as they want them to take. This way Polaris knows ruffly how many sleds there going to produce each year. Again, I’m not making statements, just thoughts. 

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Same for me, I had my confirmation e-mail about 10 minutes after I left the dealership.  I still don't know what to think of the drama surrounding Snow Check being on the verge of shutting down.  My buddy, who's an Ambassador, said it's 100% legit and his dealer claims Polaris is shutting down Snow Check as early as next week.  I told him I'll believe it when I see it.  Maybe they'll shut down a particular model, like the VR1 or the XCR, but I just can't see them shutting it down altogether and missing out on potential sales.  Sales make for happy investors!

From what I hear from the two dealers I spoke with sales are UP on everything with Polaris and their having a hard time keeping up with the demand.  Hell weren't they shipping MY21 sleds without shocks because Walker Evens couldn't keep up.  Part shortages because of this C-19?  I know that two VERY large construction projects at work are WAY behind schedule because their having a had time getting construction materials, same for the power sports industries as well I suppose.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:16 AM, A05GSHO said:

Got my email before I got in my truck at the dealership.

moments later, I got this in my email? 

sort've peculiar...  :lmao:

bontz.jpg

Was talking to my dealer about the "limited supply" last night and he said in his case he has snow checked the allotment of sleds he's signed up for but is working with the district manager to get more sleds.  Some dealers are selling their allotment and closing off their snow check sales.  The district manager said they are starting to get tight on some models but should be able to get more sleds without effecting his floor plan stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Your SnowCheck order has been finalized and confirmed – please contact your selected dealer before April 15, 2021 with any additions or changes to your order.

Thank you for choosing Polaris Snowmobiles!

REQUEST INFO

Order Status:   CONFIRMED

Order Number:   38E200AE0E

Submitted Date:   Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Questions/Comments:    

VEHICLE INFO

Model Selected:   S22TKP6RS   2022 650 INDY XC 129

SnowCheck Options:
Windshield:   0117178   MidSmokeWindshield
Track:   0117742   15X129X1.35CobraTrack
Handlebar and Display:   0117744   AluminumBar,60MmRiser,StdGauge
Convenience Package:   0118368   Electric Start