Who got their confirmation Email for 2022

Doug

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I finally caved in, and sent an e-mail to the salesman who had left a message for me a few weeks ago (introducing himself as my "new guy" after their dealership bought out my previous guy's shop where I did business).  The new guy sent me a prompt reply, and confirmed they don't have any sort of tracking capability on my sled yet but did reference the Dec 15th date.  So we'll see how it plays out.

@Brian - I was chatting with a buddy of mine last night, at our snowmobile club meeting and he has a snowcheck for his wife .... sounds like it's just like yours, being a 650 XC.  He mentioned the same you did, with the JANUARY date vs. December.  We both were wondering if it's because of Fox and the QS3's??  Not sure, but we both found it kind of odd the XC's are a month later than the XCR's and VR1's.

I have no specific insight @Bontz , but my suspicion is that the Polaris customers that order the VR1's and XCR's are their most hardcore repeat customers. Repeat customers should come first IMO. So, they are probably doing the right thing by taking care of those customers first. The XC likely has a lower profit margin and in many cases are showroom stock machines. So, Polaris feels they are a lower priority. 

So....I might have a shot at a VR1 with a 12/15 date. The down side is the color- all Plum Crazy..... Beggars can't be choosers. 

1 minute ago, Ziemann said:

I have no specific insight @Bontz , but my suspicion is that the Polaris customers that order the VR1's and XCR's are their most hardcore repeat customers. Repeat customers should come first IMO. So, they are probably doing the right thing by taking care of those customers first. The XC likely has a lower profit margin and in many cases are showroom stock machines. So, Polaris feels they are a lower priority. 

So....I might have a shot at a VR1 with a 12/15 date. The down side is the color- all Plum Crazy..... Beggars can't be choosers. 

Makes perfect sense, yeah.  And hey, if you've got a shot at a VR1 .... that's great!!  Just try to picture it like a 90's Cat, with the plum colors LOL    Nothing a customized wrap can't fix if it's really offensive :thumbsup:

My dealers got a game plan for when sleds come in short parts to get them turned around ASAP with some additional help to the customers.  Just waiting to see how this all works out once sleds start coming in.  It's all speculation right now.  When my VR1 came in last year I had the shocks less than a week after the sled showed up.  Didn't miss any riding.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bontz said:

I finally caved in, and sent an e-mail to the salesman who had left a message for me a few weeks ago (introducing himself as my "new guy" after their dealership bought out my previous guy's shop where I did business).  The new guy sent me a prompt reply, and confirmed they don't have any sort of tracking capability on my sled yet but did reference the Dec 15th date.  So we'll see how it plays out.

@Brian - I was chatting with a buddy of mine last night, at our snowmobile club meeting and he has a snowcheck for his wife .... sounds like it's just like yours, being a 650 XC.  He mentioned the same you did, with the JANUARY date vs. December.  We both were wondering if it's because of Fox and the QS3's??  Not sure, but we both found it kind of odd the XC's are a month later than the XCR's and VR1's.

I didn't get an email from Polaris either. Checked with my dealer who had no information. Now I'm wondering does Polaris have my order. I called their support line and talked to a customer rep who couldn't help me. She created a case # and within a half hour I got a call from a rep in the snow division. With the information i gave on my initial call the snow division guy had my order up on his screen and went thru all the details of my order (129 XCR 850). Said it would arrive at the dealer by Dec 15 either complete or with parts to be shipped later. You could always give them a call, pretty impressed that I had a response within a half hour.  

• 3 weeks later...

This is why you aren’t getting your new sled anytime soon. I could tell you the reason but I won’t because I’m not allowed to so I’ll instead make a video telling you why I can’t tell you. You see I can’t expose my sister’s janitor boyfriend as the source. He cleans the shitters at the Polaris plant and overheard a guy at the urinal talking to another guy in the stall about production problems.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 11/2/2021 at 1:00 AM, AK440 said:

Not good….

LOL you are watching that Retard 🤣.

The first dude is clueless enough but I occasionally watch his shit. 

The spoiled rich kid Zac who rides around his neighborhood with a can in 1.5 inches of snow is a fucking idiot. Hopefully his Sled never shows up. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

LOL you are watching that Retard 🤣.

The first dude is clueless enough but I occasionally watch his shit. 

The spoiled rich kid Zac who rides around his neighborhood with a can in 1.5 inches of snow is a fucking idiot. Hopefully his Sled never shows up. :lol:

You sound jealous of him. It’s okay. Your ‘94 ZL 580 with the 2-up seat is still pretty kewl. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AK440 said:

You sound jealous of him. It’s okay. Your ‘94 ZL 580 with the 2-up seat is still pretty kewl. 

Even if that was what I rode I still wouldnt be jealous of that short little twerp. 

• 2 months later...