Check your account email address ×

Professor asks for masskilling of whites for Christmas

Unbelievable, goes virtually ignored by all major networks.

As long as your hate and racism is aimed at whites, the media ignores it, and your employer will give you a good talking to!

Even if you are advocating the murder of innocent people, because of what race they are.

Drexel professor draws ire after posting 'White Genocide' tweet on Christmas | Fox News

Edited by Cold War

I looked it up and found a different version than he claims. 

White genocide is a white nationalist conspiracy theory that mass immigration, integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates and abortion are being promoted in predominantly whitecountries to deliberately turn them minority-white and hence cause whitepeople to become extinct through forced assimilation.

5 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I looked it up and found a different version than he claims. 

White genocide is a white nationalist conspiracy theory that mass immigration, integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates and abortion are being promoted in predominantly whitecountries to deliberately turn them minority-white and hence cause whitepeople to become extinct through forced assimilation.

This is what he claimed after the back lash. there was no mention of "white nationalist"  until he was called on it. He had plenty of time to make the distinction before his work was flooded with calls wanting him fired. He is a liberal weasel!  

You would not explain your way out of calling for black genocide.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pretty clear what would happen to him if he made these comments about any other skin color.

It is truly amazing this man is still employed in a teaching position.

Shit would be on fire if he would of been said it about any other race.  Pretty sure people would not be happy with his employer saying "we are going to talk to him".

In the comments section where I originally  read it, liberals were saying it was on his own time, so it shouldn't effect his job.

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is truly amazing this man is still employed in a teaching position.

Shit would be on fire if he would of been said it about any other race.  Pretty sure people would not be happy with his employer saying "we are going to talk to him".

In the comments section where I originally  read it, liberals were saying it was on his own time, so it shouldn't effect his job.

Depends on what a persons job is. In this case he is in a position to influence the minds of his students. He should be fired. I don't know about the US but here it would likely be considered a hate crime and illegal.

31 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Depends on what a persons job is. In this case he is in a position to influence the minds of his students. He should be fired. I don't know about the US but here it would likely be considered a hate crime and illegal.

Many police officers around here have been fired for simply putting F- black lives matter on their facebook.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Depends on how the social media account is setup and what is previously posted there in relation to employment, but I'd fire the person.