Check your account email address ×

I had an Epiphany

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m laughing my ass off over retarded toothless hilljack cry ass aggrieved idiots like JT screaming about cancel culture while they were the worst offenders for a decade 

sure OK Ben.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is what 73 Iq epiphanies look like

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a moron 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp

And this is what a 13 IQ response looks like (I gave you 3 bonus points for using the correct version of "You're")

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hmmmm .... let's go with DERP!!!

BOTNZ DONT DRINK COKE OR WATCH FOOTBALL OR PLAY HIS DIXIE CHICKS OR EAT FRENCH FRIES DERRRRRRRR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE DERR

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BOTNZ DONT DRINK COKE OR WATCH FOOTBALL OR PLAY HIS DIXIE CHICKS OR EAT FRENCH FRIES DERRRRRRRR

f7ben .... shared a desk with Frankie while getting their GED together.

DERRPP!!!

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its just "The Chicks" now. 

• Haha 1

It's all about hurt feelings and canceling anything that causes it.  We all better drink it up today, in celebration of St. Patrick's Day, because I'm sure this will be the last time it's officially on the calendar.  Stereotyping Irishmen for drinking green beer doesn't fit in today's world.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Republican Party has no policies. ZERO FUCKIN NADA TWAT

Personal Freedom

Low taxes

Americans First

Energy independence

just to name a few

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Personal Freedom

Low taxes

Americans First

Energy independence

just to name a few

Republicans oversaw the single biggest increase the size and scope of government since its inception. Causing taxes to rise and the level of personal freedoms to drop. Republicans are the party of "if you have nothing to hide..." 

Republicans couldn't possibly care one fuck less about our personal freedoms or lowering our taxes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Republicans oversaw the single biggest increase the size and scope of government since its inception. Causing taxes to rise and the level of personal freedoms to drop. Republicans are the party of "if you have nothing to hide..." 

Republicans couldn't possibly care one fuck less about our personal freedoms or lowering our taxes. 

:news:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Personal Freedom

Low taxes

Americans First

Energy independence

just to name a few

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Bahahahaha.....poor JT!🤣🤣🤣

633DAC7D-BACA-4747-A412-A1C2288A2866.gif.ebbf0c03490239973d292b4816188ef2.gif

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Way to shut a thread down captain.  If you only tied a boat down that well.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I am not here to defend Republicans. But you seem more vested in that than I am. You also seem to want to ignore the fact that Democrats just rammed through almost 2 trillion $ worth of spending. I think that indicates that the Democrats care two or three fucks less about our personal freedoms or lowering our taxes.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am not here to defend Republicans. But you seem more vested in that than I am. You also seem to want to ignore the fact that Democrats just rammed through almost 2 trillion $ worth of spending. I think that indicates that the Democrats care two or three fucks less about our personal freedoms or lowering our taxes.

First off, you are most certainly here to defend the republicans. Secondly, is anything I said untrue? thirdly, as has been pointed out countless times over the years, criticizing republicans is in no way, shape or form praising the democrats. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

First off, you are most certainly here to defend the republicans. Secondly, is anything I said untrue? thirdly, as has been pointed out countless times over the years, criticizing republicans is in no way, shape or form praising the democrats. 

Yet that is what we are dealing with.