Check your account email address ×

Snocross: 2021 Round 15/16 Amsoil Snocross National, Eagle River, WI 3/26-28

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same thread, I just updated the title and first post.  We had such a good thing going here I figured why not?  Plus, last weekend of the year and I'm getting lazy.

I for one applaud your lackadaisical effort.  👏

Has been a fun winter here for SX discussion, even though Cat is sucking bigly this winter.

edit: also in the HCS GDF @fortune46x usually did one thread for the entire season and us monkeys piled on, but these venue to venue threads have been good. :thumbsup:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I for one applaud your lackadaisical effort.  👏

Has been a fun winter here for SX discussion, even though Cat is sucking bigly this winter.

edit: also in the HCS GDF @fortune46x usually did one thread for the entire season and us monkeys piled on, but these venue to venue threads have been good. :thumbsup:

Concur

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same thread, I just updated the title and first post.  We had such a good thing going here I figured why not?  Plus, last weekend of the year and I'm getting lazy.

appreciate it.  I don't think i'd had found the link to be able to watch it this season if you wouldn't had posted it.  :bc:

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 8:43 AM, fortune46x said:

see below

The reason for the censorship is in the event of a death or critical injury out of respect for those involved and their families, The Crashes are "great" for ratings but if something went horribly wrong no one wants to see a death or otherwise.

I'm just glad they still have the one of Zamb up from his Ski-Doo days...

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm just glad they still have the one of Zamb up from his Ski-Doo days...

Lol!  That’s a classic.  I’d did that last year...or the year before. Well almost.  I hung on and limped home with trashed wrists.  Ouchy!!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  That’s a classic.  I’d did that last year...or the year before. Well almost.  I hung on and limped home with trashed wrists.  Ouchy!!!!

it's an actual kneeslapper... I lmfao every time I watch it.  the second crash literally brings tears to my eyes.  

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's an actual kneeslapper... I lmfao every time I watch it.  the second crash literally brings tears to my eyes.  

It sucks like hell not having enough gas during take off.  I was right in front of one of Levi’s guys a few years back when he popped his belt right on take off.  Lawn dart central.  He just sat there with his face full of snow not knowing what the fuck just happened.  Levi and I just laughed when we pulled open the side and saw what was left of the belt.  Poor guy.  

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

last race weekend, so lets party hard and go out with a bang.       :ylsuper:

go ishoel.       :good:       :t5:

I think he can not race any Q's, finish in the top 10 for the final and still keep the red plate.

It's been an interesting year for sure.  Doo not as dominant as they were last year and Poo really stepping up their game.  Cat is struggling from last years idiocy....and not sure what will become of Team Cat if they don't start coming to their senses.  Their bench depth is weak and it'd be my guess, unless Textron unclutches their purse strings next season, half of those boys will have to jump to other metal.  That'll pretty much do it.  Down to two.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think he can not race any Q's, finish in the top 10 for the final and still keep the red plate.

It's been an interesting year for sure.  Doo not as dominant as they were last year and Poo really stepping up their game.  Cat is struggling from last years idiocy....and not sure what will become of Team Cat if they don't start coming to their senses.  Their bench depth is weak and it'd be my guess, unless Textron unclutches their purse strings next season, half of those boys will have to jump to other metal.  That'll pretty much do it.  Down to two.

i think he,s pretty close to having the championship locked up.       :good:

• Like 1

Dam.  We have commitments tomorrow and can't go as planned.  We'll have a good time but it looks like the weather cooperated and the crew did a great job on the track.  Have a good time 👍

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

This track is narrow... is it just me or do the flaggers seem real close to getting hit.. im drinking kracken instead of beer... it could be me

LOL - I've been posting in the wrong thread.  see everything beyond this point...  :smack:

32 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

looks like were gonna have a throw down tomorrow night in the womens final.       :boxing:

Megans off/on track excursion... we'll see where that goes.  She has awesome eyebrows though.

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Dam.  We have commitments tomorrow and can't go as planned.  We'll have a good time but it looks like the weather cooperated and the crew did a great job on the track.  Have a good time 👍

they're racing Sunday Doug... pm me if you need a phone # for 'tech' ;) if you want to go.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL - I've been posting in the wrong thread.  see everything beyond this point...  :smack:

Megans off/on track excursion... we'll see where that goes.  She has awesome eyebrows though.

they're racing Sunday Doug... pm me if you need a phone # for 'tech' ;) if you want to go.

Our accountant is coming over Sunday and if I give him a bloodymary its then entertainment and a write off.  It does look like a good time though. 

Just got back from hockey game and caught the end.  Ishy cleaned up.

Man, watching those sleds slowly riding back over the moguls reminded me how fun it is to have a sled that engages at 5500 rpm.  Launch mode all the time!