Check your account email address ×

10,000 jobs?

Snake

On 12/26/2016 at 2:35 PM, Mainecat said:

Trump promised 25 million new jobs over the next 10 years. That's over 200,000 new jobs every month.

i like his aggressiveness but it was just another huge lie.

https://youtu.be/u2d3NHvuuSU

You are such a hack 

ADVERTISEMENT

"All in all we're going to be creating somewhere between 100[,000] and 200,000 jobs next month, I predict," Biden said, according to a pool report, adding that he "got in trouble" for a job growth prediction last month. "Even some in the White House said, 'Hey, don't get ahead of yourself.' Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month."

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I can build a house from the ground up because I've watched and learned from my old man and others along the last 6 houses I've built.  It's nice to know how to do the shit yourself, even if it's not all fun to do.

Agreed.  These guys on some of my crews are good tradesman and pretty damn knowledgeable but treat their bodies like shit.  Hard drinkers, chain smokers, meth heads or other.  No knee pads, braces or really, no safety devices at....they just rip their bodies apart.  And shit, some make some damn good coin but piss it away as fast as they make it.  How do I pay a 35 year old man with a family $1200 on Friday and he needs an advance by Wednesday?  Sad and unbelievable.  And try and give them some financial advice....they act like you are trying to give them the HIVS!  :wall:

Now I have run into a few sharp young men along the way too.  Don't smoke, responsible and hard working.  One is now running his own crew.  I helped him get incorporated.  26 years old and he'll be a fucking rockstar making bank if he continues on.  My master plumber is out on his own now too with a helper.  He banks $80/hour and is constantly reinvesting in his business.  Just bought a second company truck.  He just turned 30.  My electrician is an idiot in his personal life but damn good at what he does.  Concrete guys are the same way....but funny to have a few drinks with for sure.

A good tradesman.....they're gonna be worth gold in the future.  Hell, the good ones are worth gold now.  

Every ache and pain i can attribute to snowmobiling in my younger years......  not from using my body for work.  

I knew one guy that would say how the trades fucked him up but then you get to bullshitting and he would tell you all about the wrecks and broken bones he got from dirt bikes.

nevermind the booze, drugs, and fighting.

10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sure.  Cut all the subsidies to all the other energy industries too then, and quit going to war over oil.

Trump already said that his trillion dollar infrastructure plan is out the window.

:lmao:

I am 100% down with both of those plans

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I can build a house from the ground up because I've watched and learned from my old man and others along the last 6 houses I've built.  It's nice to know how to do the shit yourself, even if it's not all fun to do.

Agreed.  These guys on some of my crews are good tradesman and pretty damn knowledgeable but treat their bodies like shit.  Hard drinkers, chain smokers, meth heads or other.  No knee pads, braces or really, no safety devices at....they just rip their bodies apart.  And shit, some make some damn good coin but piss it away as fast as they make it.  How do I pay a 35 year old man with a family $1200 on Friday and he needs an advance by Wednesday?  Sad and unbelievable.  And try and give them some financial advice....they act like you are trying to give them the HIVS!  :wall:

Now I have run into a few sharp young men along the way too.  Don't smoke, responsible and hard working.  One is now running his own crew.  I helped him get incorporated.  26 years old and he'll be a fucking rockstar making bank if he continues on.  My master plumber is out on his own now too with a helper.  He banks $80/hour and is constantly reinvesting in his business.  Just bought a second company truck.  He just turned 30.  My electrician is an idiot in his personal life but damn good at what he does.  Concrete guys are the same way....but funny to have a few drinks with for sure.

A good tradesman.....they're gonna be worth gold in the future.  Hell, the good ones are worth gold now.  

$1200 $80 hr U got it made up there . plumbers and spark's start at 120 in metro if holding license and insurance .the havc guys wont even conceder hourly but I have done the math many times it they are only pulling 200 a hr I think they get pissy  . those fuckers print cash out of those licenses only tanks .

I use to do all my own home chit now I just barter it out no one likes working on there own house unless they have nothing to do with the trades then they think it is fun.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Sprint is bringing back 5k jobs and one web is creating another 3k with possibly another 50k due to Trump. Is he winning yet?  :lol:

That's bad!  It's all bad!  Jobs here are bad!  Employers here are bad! People making money here are bad!  Manufacturing here is bad!  Bad!  It's all bad!

There, short of the specifics (how taxpayers, states, citizens are worse off for it), that should cover most of it for our resident librulz.

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

$1200 $80 hr U got it made up there . plumbers and spark's start at 120 in metro if holding license and insurance .the havc guys wont even conceder hourly but I have done the math many times it they are only pulling 200 a hr I think they get pissy  . those fuckers print cash out of those licenses only tanks .

I use to do all my own home chit now I just barter it out no one likes working on there own house unless they have nothing to do with the trades then they think it is fun.

Cost of living difference.  It all equals out....well, mostly. Quality of life up here is better IMO.  My big city days are DONE!

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump said 250 K new jobs a month

and hell 8k this week as a side gig between hiring people . better than fucking over a long standing partner to again stroke the cock of a enemy who wants u and everything  u know to be blown out of existence