Check your account email address ×

Crude to $100: Trader makes the case for a spike in oil prices

You should thank the guy you voted for plus Mrs Idaho.

The guy sucks. So doesn't she. But you knew that before voting for him.

Yeh, i know, here comes it’s not the president, blah,blah, blah, blah

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

You should thank the guy you voted for plus Mrs Idaho.

The guy sucks. So doesn't she. But you knew that before voting for him.

Yeh, i know, here comes it’s not the president, blah,blah, blah, blah

Have you always made these wild, unsubstantiated assumptions? BTW, are you aware of the current investment opportunities? 

• Haha 2

Funny how every one was saying if Joe gets elected gas is going to spike . Now every one who says it is because of the mandates Joe is implementing and the shit he is saying are just crazy . It has nothing to do with any of that lnfao 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Got this in Email the other day.  My solar system is arriving this Friday as well.  Gas and diesel prices don’t really matter much other then the more expensive typically means less traffic on my roads which is really needed.

82E68944-E481-4AC5-B0FB-5CC4BCE3CBCB.thumb.png.55893d39ce856ff900b6f98e23bbdfc3.png

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got this in Email the other day.  My solar system is arriving this Friday as well.  Gas and diesel prices don’t really matter much other then the more expensive typically means less traffic on my roads which is really needed.

82E68944-E481-4AC5-B0FB-5CC4BCE3CBCB.thumb.png.55893d39ce856ff900b6f98e23bbdfc3.png

Are we supposed to believe she is charging the a/c on that truck?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Are we supposed to believe she is charging the a/c on that truck?

No I don’t think so...  I doubt a personal concierge for buyers are going to do much a/c charging...  leave that to the robots/factory personnel.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is heating oil the primary heating source in your area?? 

I had it in one of my places as early as 10 yrs ago . I like the fast hot heat . But that shit got real $$$ so I put in the nat gas unit 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I had it in one of my places as early as 10 yrs ago . I like the fast hot heat . But that shit got real $$$ so I put in the nat gas unit 

I don’t think NG is available in a lot of @ACE’s area, I could be wrong though. I think it’s propane or oil. I remember a few years back Manitoba cut out coal and some of the hudderite / Mennonite communities used that for heating. Or so I read. Again ace would know more 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I don’t think NG is available in a lot of @ACE’s area, I could be wrong though. I think it’s propane or oil. I remember a few years back Manitoba cut out coal and some of the hudderite / Mennonite communities used that for heating. Or so I read. Again ace would know more 

I get a few big bags of coal for the trail shelter stove every yr . Works great as a supplement in our small stove to keep a bed going a long time so people don't have to keep starting new fires 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

No. Electric here. I think heating oil is huge in Ontario though 

Right, I forgot you guys get cheap electricity ️ :thumbsup: hydroelectric!

I am prob doing a electric boiler in the new place with a small propane on demand water heater for back up and on peek needs . Should not need to much on peek with in floor slab heat and icf . But deff need a back up system for when I am gone for a time 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What kind of cash are you paying to heat with electric in Jan? 

I think we’re around $8.50/KWH? Not sure what my house would be I have more than that running on the service 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What kind of cash are you paying to heat with electric in Jan? 

It must be cheap cuz my buddies Dad lives in Brandon and built a 2000 sq/ft shop with electric heat and central air!!

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

It must be cheap cuz my buddies Dad lives in Brandon and built a 2000 sq/ft shop with electric heat and central air!!

I know if I try to supplement with my mini split at the cabin my bill goes way up . But those things suck when real cold . Only really use it cuz it is the only thing I got I can turn on with my phone to pre heat 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I know if I try to supplement with my mini split at the cabin my bill goes way up . But those things suck when real cold . Only really use it cuz it is the only thing I got I can turn on with my phone to pre heat 

The phone thing is cool though, 

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think we’re around $8.50/KWH? Not sure what my house would be I have more than that running on the service 

Damn that is expensive!  I’m like 7.9 cents a KWH and heating with electric in my area cost prohibitive

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, pjameven said:

Electricity from National Grid in Central New York was $12.92 per kWh last month...it was $9.78 last year...sucks because I use geothermal for heating and cooling...

Then add in their "delivery fee"