Check your account email address ×

Yet another reason Biden has no business being president

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s done in 8 weeks what Trump couldn’t do in 4 years.

Yeah the cost of insulin going right back up was a nice touch.  I really like the sweet spike in gas prices too.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah the cost of insulin going right back up was a nice touch.  I really like the sweet spike in gas prices too.

Still no where near the cost of gas that your buddies W and Cheney had.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Still no where near the cost of gas that your buddies W and Cheney had.

Good point, my opinions on them and all of Washington have evolved.  The censorship and barbed wire have solidified it.  Your D party is a disgrace.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Good point, my opinions on them and all of Washington have evolved.  The censorship and barbed wire have solidified it.  Your D party is a disgrace.

Both are a disgrace, you just have your orange colored glasses on and won't admit it.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Both are a disgrace, you just have your orange colored glasses on and won't admit it.

Trump wasnt lining the capital with razor wire and using his toadies in the media to censor and cancel political opposition.  I may have orange colored glasses on, but you’re fuckin blindfolded.  I considered Trump, warts and all, as a badly needed explosive device that Washington needed.  But obviously the fix was in even deeper than I thought.  I dont see you admitting much at all.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump wasnt lining the capital with razor wire and using his toadies in the media to censor and cancel political opposition.  I may have orange colored glasses on, but you’re fuckin blindfolded.  I considered Trump, warts and all, as a badly needed explosive device that Washington needed.  But obviously the fix was in even deeper than I thought.  I dont see you admitting much at all.

Because Barr, Bolton, ect. were all such outsiders.  The fix was put in place by "Trump's asshole behavior and constant lies" you just can't see it, and if I have a blindfold you have no eyes, hows that?

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pick something Biden has done and try to defend it... Literally anything... 

Letting us have small family gatherings for this 4th of July ?

lolololololololololololol

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s done in 8 weeks what Trump couldn’t do in 4 years.

I agree ... he's signed more EO's in his first 8 weeks than Trump could possibly done in 4 years.

Or did you mean to say, "Biden's done more damage in 8 weeks"?  All you pussies who couldn't handle the mean Twitter posts, but clearly were living really well if you could shelter yourselves from the f'ing MSM and their narratives, don't seem to grasp the fact of the shit show that's going on.  But hey, Trump's gone so VICOTRY, VICTORY, VICTORY!!!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus fuckin shit. The wire is there because of you.

If the Democrats are keeping the capitol looking like a war zone because they fear the average american citizen they are FUBAR and should run away if so scared, it wont get better for them.  the longer they keep that shit up the resentment and hatred will grow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Agreed, it was a historically high voter turn-out. However, Biden got about 8 million more votes than Trump. 

The bottom line is, YOU, ME, WE are screwed. The country is gone. Race, Politics, Economics, are destroying the country. 

No matter who gets in, it will be contentious. It's a matter of DEMOGRAPHICS. It was just a matter of time, and that time is here now. 

Polarized.............beyond repair. 

No it wasn’t the democrats stole the election with mail in votes in multiple states. Joe biden got about 50 million actually votes

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You should be happy, now that you landed the assistant health secretary job.

You should be happy one of your people got the job, tranny.  

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh isnt that nice. Smh.

He NEVER posts pics of anything he's got. NO sleds, no boats, no quads, no broads. He just posts like a wimp, hiding behind his keyboard.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No it wasn’t the democrats stole the election with mail in votes in multiple states. Joe biden got about 50 million actually votes

Trump filed 59 lawsuits, and lost every one. His own appointees ruled against him!!!     

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My wife has a friend and she's also a customer of mine and she absolutely hates Trump. Both of her sons are diabetic and I just said to my wife not to long ago.......I would love to give her a pic of Trump with the words "Miss me yet"? on it.  :lmao:

Maybe I'll just get her a shirt. :lmao:

Donald Trump miss me yet American flag shirt, hoodie, sweater and long  sleeve

Edited by snoughnut

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh isnt that nice. Smh.

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Wasn't intended to be nice. 

Do you think he was trying to be nice to me?

Woolie has very selective white knighting.

• Like 1

How are rising gas prices the fault of Biden?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

He NEVER posts pics of anything he's got. NO sleds, no boats, no quads, no broads. He just posts like a wimp, hiding behind his keyboard.

Glad your back tranny, and you're right I haven't and won't post pics. although I have sent some to members here and have met some too.  

Just to let you know the J&J vaccine isn't from the Johnson you receive all the time. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes I am happy that you got that job, you're one of my people from FS.Com.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump filed 59 lawsuits, and lost every one. His own appointees ruled against him!!!     

The courts never heard one case not one they were all dismissed as on standing or some other Technicality. Not one case was dismissed over the evidence. Also All the lawsuits you speak of were not filed by Trump or trumps people they were filed by other people as well. For example the case in Texas was filled by the Texas Attorney General’s and join by 29 other states. There were multiple cases in Michigan that were filed by other people not the Trump campaign.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lies and bullshit yet again....pathetic.