Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't get banned or nothin'!! I just had a bunch of shit that was consuming a lot of time. I still have some repairs to do that 

are a pain in the ass. 

I will be back before long to continue handing out  " OWNAGE " to the MAX!!!!

Why not tell the truth  ?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Glad the transgender mall cop is back.

55 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you been sucking trucker dick over at handy sandy's? you've always done that, why you did you take off? you lowered your rate to 2 dollars a jizz load and need to spend 12 hours a day at the truck stop to pay the bills? faggot

26 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He had a maglite up his ass but they couldn't remove it because they were concerned about brain damage.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Chasing his dreams.  :lmao:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

How much did you dick-lickin' homos make TODAY??

Tell the truth, you lyin' faggots. 

48 minutes ago, The One said:

Why not tell the truth  ?

I can tell you that he was not banned. I can also tell you that he has been here all along as we have been chatting via pm. He had told me that he has been busy and that he would be back to posting soon.

He's back, LOL

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You Albanian Tranny!!! I'll be back before too long to give you you're daily beating!!! LMMFAO!! 

9 bucks an hour, and no electricity!! LMAO!! 

Hey, you deserve it, you bitch! You should be gettin' a size 12 Rocky Boot up your ass!!!

No HS diploma. No ASE certification. No technical School Certificate. No national welding certification. 

You had lousy scope mounts on your .338 MAG, and you sold the fukker for drug money !!!

Where's some more pics of that bitch in the thong that you posted a few years back????? She had a nice ass for an Albanian Squaw!!! 

Hey Franny, have ya' beat up any old ladies lately????????     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Whelp its really you.....haha

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I can tell you that he was not banned. I can also tell you that he has been here all along as we have been chatting via pm. He had told me that he has been busy and that he would be back to posting soon.

He's back, LOL

Oh I know that he pm'ed daily LOL

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you live in an old folks home and live off government tit

Franny, I sometimes drop C notes on the floor, and don't bother to pick them up. See, compared to me, you're basically an Albanian street homo. P3141100.thumb.JPG.b9b1b60de33aaf115993a6916577df79.JPG

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, I sometimes drop C notes on the floor, and don't bother to pick them up. See, compared to me, you're basically an Albanian street homo. P3141100.thumb.JPG.b9b1b60de33aaf115993a6916577df79.JPG

Welfare check came friday ?

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that a cum sock?!

No it's not, you polywog-headed lookin' bitch. I'm not sayin' I was better looking than you, years ago, but I'll guarantee ya', I was better-built, and got more broads than you, you fat bastid!  

Cum sock your ass, you NON-CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No it's not, you polywog-headed lookin' bitch. I'm not sayin' I was better looking than you, years ago, but I'll guarantee ya', I was better-built, and got more broads than you, you fat bastid!  

mach z not, the gayest member on fs.com!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The One said:

Welfare check came friday ?

Hey anytime you wanna' be a man and take me on financially, let me know. 

But you'll never do that, will you faggot????  

Just like Benny wouldn't contact me on PM, so we could resolve the lug height with a lawyer. HA!HA! You chicken-assed pussies are all afraid of me!!!  I'll crush you like grapes and you faggots know it!!  

PUSSIES!!! LMMFAO!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey anytime you wanna' be a man and take me on financially, let me know. 

But you'll never do that, will you faggot????  

Just like Benny wouldn't contact me on PM, so we could resolve the lug height with a lawyer. HA!HA! You chicken-assed pussies are all afraid of me!!!  I'll crush you like grapes and you faggots know it!!  

PUSSIES!!! LMMFAO!!

gayestmemberonfs.com says what?

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not, the gayest member on fs.com!!!!!

Hey Franny, I'll take the challenge. You come to Manchester, and I'll take the GDT. If I fail I'll give you a bank check for 10 Gs. If I pass I will hit you twice to the facial area with a 5-D CELL Maglite.

Whaddya' say, do you have balls to accept the challenge or do you have quivering cunt lips down there????? 

I say you're a pussy with a GUNT!!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah I doubt that.

And what grown ass man leaves hundreds of dollars and a random sock on the floor, then takes a pic of it?  

having another great month thanks for asking!

Go put your dentures in, put a fresh pair of u trow on and go get some fresh air ya goofy assed fruitloop.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

gayestmemberonfs.com says what?

Hey Franny, how do ya' bring broads to your house, with no electricity? 

What broad, other than a meth-head, would let a 9 dollar an hour grease monkey, with no electricity, bang her?????