Check your account email address ×

Flu numbers minuscule this year

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Covid cured cancer and the flu!

Miracle pandemic!!!!!

And heart attacks, and diabetes, and strokes, and Alzheimer's and other dementia's, and..........

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why do people keep listening to these assholes like they know what they are talking about????  :wall:

Use your mind and common sense .  Fuck people are stupid. 

0479E4F6-F5A2-44B0-B23F-BE383BF5C6AE.jpeg

B43AD5E1-52BD-459F-AC94-5ACE78037D5C.jpeg

Well it’s pretty obvious that J&J don’t pay him as well as the other two. 

I love how this whole big circle jerk is run by politicians. Nothing to see there though. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I love how this whole big circle jerk is run by politicians. Nothing to see there though. 

Aren't you the fucking retard that said you can only catch it from someone who is sick ? Do you know how fucking stupid that is ?? 

Like not just a little uninformed but 11 months later you're still that fucking stupid. Oly fak man

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It is unbelievable.  Goes on huge rant about Detroit getting cheated out of vaccinations because of racism, blacks are dying everywhere.   Then declines the vaccine for the residents because it is garbage,  only to back track a week later and beg for it back. Then,  call racism again!!   
it’s science!!!!!!!!   

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It is unbelievable.  Goes on huge rant about Detroit getting cheated out of vaccinations because of racism, blacks are dying everywhere.   Then declines the vaccine for the residents because it is garbage,  only to back track a week later and beg for it back. Then,  call racism again!!   
it’s science!!!!!!!!   

That fucking pitiful to say the least  SMH

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Aren't you the fucking retard that said you can only catch it from someone who is sick ? Do you know how fucking stupid that is ?? 

Like not just a little uninformed but 11 months later you're still that fucking stupid. Oly fak man

I've been around a LOT of people who have tested positive, and only used normal hygienic practices, and I have yet to contract it. Only one or two of these people developed any symptoms. All were mild. For some reason, I think that you believe that I think this thing isn't real. Far from it. Funny how the asymptomatic talk was all the rage a year ago and then fizzled right away not long after. Why is it not talked about like it was last spring? Why are elected Politicians calling the shots through all of this? I have my own personal experiences and opinions on the matter, that's all. Don't like them? That's fine too. I dgaf. Fair enough? 

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

it’s science!!!!!!!!   

He can't think for himself. Momma Gretch is pulling his strings. 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He can't think for himself. Momma Gretch is pulling his strings. 

He’s in big  political trouble.   He can yell kill Whitey all he wants.  They are on to him not being black.   :lol: