Check your account email address ×

Analysts Significantly Bump Oil Price Forecast

Biden and the dems are fucking the middle and lower class again.

They have now given more oil price control to the middle east

On the supply side, the Fitch Solutions analysts flagged action by OPEC+ as “the key factor” in setting prices.  

The demand for OPEC oil had fallen to a 30-year low in the second quarter of 2020

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats cool i have been buying chevron stock for 5 years straight

With the pandemic drawing to a close and industry ramping up, energy is a great place to be. The pent up ambitions for travel is also right around the corner with summer coming up. You’ll also see oil shale coming back on line as supply tightens up. Good times ahead!! 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

With the pandemic drawing to a close and industry ramping up, energy is a great place to be. The pent up ambitions for travel is also right around the corner with summer coming up. You’ll also see oil shale coming back on line as supply tightens up. Good times ahead!! 

High gas and oil only help people in the market.  The people that were hurt the most by the pandemic are going to suffer because of this.  But hey you think it is good times.  LOL

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah I have been buying aggressively for the last 4 years because I knew it was going to come back with a vengeance when all of these oil wars start getting back going full steam.  

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

High gas and oil only help people in the market.  The people that were hurt the most by the pandemic are going to suffer because of this.  But hey you think it is good times.  LOL

I laugh at the poor people Bahahaha! Wave your flags and buy that $5.00 a gallon gas peasant HAHAHAHA

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I have been buying aggressively for the last 4 years because I knew it was going to come back with a vengeance when all of these oil wars start getting back going full steam.  

It’s a win win scenario. The higher prices and tight supply will also put the oil shale workers back to work. That’s good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a win win scenario. The higher prices and tight supply will also put the oil shale workers back to work. That’s good. 

Plus my retirement is going to look good with all of this MAGA oil money in it!

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden and the dems are fucking the middle and lower class again.

They have now given more oil price control to the middle east

On the supply side, the Fitch Solutions analysts flagged action by OPEC+ as “the key factor” in setting prices.  

The demand for OPEC oil had fallen to a 30-year low in the second quarter of 2020

Hey why was it good when Cheney colluded with the oil cartels back in 2001 and stuck that big "peak oil" lie up our asses and started all of those wars pushing gas to $5.00 a gallon and beyond but its not good now? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Racer Dumb hates the American Oil Field Worker...sad.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey why was it good when Cheney colluded with the oil cartels back in 2001 and stuck that big "peak oil" lie up our asses and started all of those wars pushing gas to $5.00 a gallon and beyond but its not good now? 

I never said it was then.  I thought it was pathetic and that was why trump was elected by republican voters. 

Just now, racer254 said:

I didn't vote to cancel Keystone XL.  You voted for someone that killed 22,000 jobs.

No I didn’t and oil field jobs coming back is a great thing! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I didn’t and oil field jobs coming back is a great thing! 

Any jobs coming back is a great thing, but obama and biden both said those jobs were not coming back.  And you voted for both.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Any jobs coming back is a great thing, but obama and biden both said those jobs were not coming back.  And you voted for both.

Why do you lie so often...I didn’t vote for either of them. It’s OK that you’re stupid but don’t make shit up about me.✌🏻🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

57 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only thing Biden will stop is new exploration on public land. All of the exploration and drilling in North Dakota and Texas is on private land. 100's of wells in those fields have been capped and not producing for over a year because demand dropped like a rock and oil inventories were high causing prices to drop when the pandemic hit.

Now that oil is high enough for them to make money and oil inventories are being lowered via higher demand and the coming demand of summer they are beginning to start pumping again. We will be bringing back 20 people in north dakota and 15 in west texas in May because of this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What's worse than losers several levels below a shoe shine boy pumping markets?

:lol:

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Snowmobiles should be a minimum of $50 from almost empty to full on fuel.

Up here in Canada it cost me around $70 now.

Biden doesn't make the decisions, the oil companies do. If something oil related happens here it's because they want it to. I'm sure they don't mind high oil prices after the beating they have taken the last several years hence the urgency to get syria, iran, venezuela and the likes under control. So they can stick that big oil dick up all of our asses with $200/barrel oil. Then you will all be begging for alternative green energy.

But oil and gas prices aren't going down ever again. The govt needs that tax money.