Check your account email address ×

136 vs 146

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you mind posting  your quote for the Assault 146? I got one today for an 850 146 with a 1.6, Electric Start , Color upgrade, skid plate...including tax it’s

16,900 OTD. 

I also got 850 off the top as I bought my SBA from them...think the quote is pretty high.

no sales tax,  15.8 OTD no color upgrade, ES and 1.5 ice storm as i went black red rails.  so prob not far off with the taxes and the $140 for the skid plate.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s a bad ass sled bigdums....I’m sure whatever chick or child you bought it for will be more than pleased with the 650 power for their first season of riding!!!  

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I bet it floats better than Don's Phazer. :news:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Low blow

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Not as low as that Phazer is in the water.   ZING!  :lol:

[Image: tumblr_mhz6l8TO8s1rzb0xro1_250.gif]

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no sales tax,  15.8 OTD no color upgrade, ES and 1.5 ice storm as i went black red rails.  so prob not far off with the taxes and the $140 for the skid plate.  

How much is that off MSRP?  Bro was quoted 14.3 for a VR1 850 129 with ES and Ice Ripper today.  Probably right around 14 with the Cobra.  I thought that was pretty damn good.  $2032 off MSRP.

Edited by Matt

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

How much is that off MSRP?  Bro was quoted 14.3 for a VR1 850 129 with ES and Ice Ripper today.  Probably right around 14 with the Cobra.  I thought that was pretty damn good.  $2032 off MSRP.

thats real good.   mine was about a 1000 off MSRP.  waiting for another quote but the dealers around here collaborate on price so not expecting anywhere near that.  10% off would be good thats over 15 and id have paid my deposit at that.