Check your account email address ×

If Trumpers are......

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, frenchy said:

so proud of what they did for him on January 6th why are Trump fun boys in government lying about who actually  did it?

discuss.... :snack: 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS they were Trumpers...everybody with more than two brain cells to rub together knows this including the FBI.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

second post from you why dont you take your own advice moron

I did you fucking feeb. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

ah the 3rd stringer from the Manitoba retard tree chimes in. Cute.

Who the fuck are you anyways? 

Wow you really do have an overinflated head. 

I'm your superior in every way that's who I am

faceless troll you got me beat there bud. Now crawl back into your Winnipeg hovel and STFU :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Poor frunchy looks like a fool for weeks on end and then rolls in with some weak ass shitty bait, tries to cast a bait cast reel and turns it into a birds nest. trips over his tackle box and falls off the pier while yelling tttrrrruuuummmmppppp.

How shallow for the self proclaimed smart guy

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

second post from you why dont you take your own advice moron

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

big contribution from an empty head.

Yeah...you’re a regular wealth of information and analysis...go lay down Corky.😂

faceless troll you got me beat their bud. Now crawl back into your Winnipeg hovel and STFU :lol: 

Keep it coming little boy. You got the troll thing covered you have the temperament for it.

Why are you even responding thought your kind of superior intellect didn't swoop down to the streets from your tower 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Keep it coming little boy. You got the troll thing covered you have the temperament for it.

Why are you even responding thought your kind of superior intellect didn't swoop down to the streets from your tower 

it's cute how you follow me around on 2 separate forums.

Can someone say triggered? :lol: 

it's cute how you follow me around on 2 separate forums.

Can someone say triggered? :lol: 

ya you seem to quite triggered " who do you think you are "  kinda tells the story that you are fully triggered. That's why you keep replying The frunch troll needs the last word

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

so proud of what they did for him on January 6th why are Trump fun boys in government lying about who actually  did it?

discuss.... :snack: 

Who’s so proud of what?  And what Trump fun boys are you talking about and what are they lying about? Why hasn’t the officer who shot Ashley Babbit been identified?  Why is the media lying about ALL the people who were there that day?  Why is it just about the narrative of Trump supporters being insurrectionists?  

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS they were Trumpers...everybody with more than two brain cells to rub together knows this including the FBI.

Oh so the antifa guy in the capital, taking the video that the fbi used as evidence is counted as a legit photographer and not as antifa in the capital, among the others there that day who were antifa, along with Trump supporters and some fucktard Proud Boys.  Everyone’s a Trump supporter?! 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that’s great fucktard but how about addressing the topic at hand.

How about you do the same instead of that canned horseshit you just spewed?

ya you seem to quite triggered " who do you think you are "  kinda tells the story that you are fully triggered. That's why you keep replying The frunch troll needs the last word

iMsbIXv.gif

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who’s so proud of what?  And what Trump fun boys are you talking about and what are they lying about? Why hasn’t the officer who shot Ashley Babbit been identified?  Why is the media lying about ALL the people who were there that day?  Why is it just about the narrative of Trump supporters being insurrectionists?  

Oh so the antifa guy in the capital, taking the video that the fbi used as evidence is counted as a legit photographer and not as antifa in the capital, among the others there that day who were antifa, along with Trump supporters and some fucktard Proud Boys.  Everyone’s a Trump supporter?! 

How about you do the same instead of that canned horseshit you just spewed?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No ya didn’t.

55 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would say 90% of the people there were Trumpers. 

You?

I absolutely did...they were Trumpers...nothing canned about it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When it comes to Frenchy... that white horse is blinding.

How about you just figure who is and who isn’t allowed in your pool MoeMoe. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

I would say 90% of the people there were Trumpers. 

You?

oh yeah fair enough, and i haven't said otherwise.  My issue is the narrative and what is happening with all the censorship.  Seems everyone forgets that antifa has been tearing up cities for the past summer, with way more loss of life, property, etc., but these people in Washington were there to topple the government?  With what, their Iphones? :lol:  99% them we re just peaceably demonstrating, and now they want to demonize 75 million people.   One side gets a big pass, one side gets demonized, and the evidence is right there in plain sight.  :bc:   Christopher Wray is a fucking disgrace btw.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, awful knawful said:

When did real Trump supporters ever admit they were part of that?

If you weren't a total retard you'd know the left had everything to do with it.

Fuck off cunt

Those were magas

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you see any of the video of them going home and in the airports chanting "USA! USA!" and then refusing to wear masks on the planes and getting kicked off the flights and arrested? No way anyone can fake that kinda of retardation. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh yeah fair enough, and i haven't said otherwise.  My issue is the narrative and what is happening with all the censorship.  Seems everyone forgets that antifa has been tearing up cities for the past summer, with way more loss of life, property, etc., but these people in Washington were there to topple the government?  With what, their Iphones? :lol:  99% them we re just peaceably demonstrating, and now they want to demonize 75 million people.   One side gets a big pass, one side gets demonized, and the evidence is right there in plain sight.  :bc:   Christopher Wray is a fucking disgrace btw.

no question more damage was done by those on the left across america last year and they got a pass when they shouldn't have