Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

3 hours ago, hayward said:

Bhen's daughter has a trans friend so now the subject is near and dear to his heart.....

GMAFB

Listen you brain dead fuck....your twin asshole above said parents and kids shouldn’t be deciding who gets prescriptions. If that makes sense to you blow your retarded fucking head off 

Just now, Big Crappie said:

I think we all know what "its" answer would have been 

These kind of people don't believe in a parents right to make decisions for their minor children.

"It takes a village"

Parents should have 100% right to make a medical decision for their child. 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do I feel like you need this explained to you 

I can assure you, I don't need your version of an explanation..No need for another wtf moment tonight..........

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I can assure you, I don't need your version of an explanation..No need for another wtf moment tonight..........

Listen dumbfuck.....parents and children don’t write prescriptions. Get that through your mindless void of a fucking head

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen dumbfuck.....parents and children don’t write prescriptions. Get that through your mindless void of a fucking head

Seriously?? Oh I thought they did...wtf..

I honestly can't even grasp how naive you are with what goes on in the really world.. Utterly comical

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Seriously?? Oh I thought they did...wtf..

I honestly can't even grasp how naive you are with what goes on in the really world.. Utterly comical

Just fucking kill yourself 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb people tend to be incredibly optimistic and happy 

Jealous people tend to put down the people the wish they were...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead fuck....your twin asshole above said parents and kids shouldn’t be deciding who gets prescriptions. If that makes sense to you blow your retarded fucking head off 

They shouldn't have became parents, if they're that fucking irresponsible to make life altering decisions like this to their own.

It is mind numbing that you support shit like this.  Go stick your head in a bucket of ice water for a few hours, after you pull it out of your ass, of course.

• Thanks 1

Trans people are about .5% of the population yet are taking the National stage in identity politics.  

Makes sense when you think about Covid death rates.   Take something very small and split the country over it. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trans people are about .5% of the population yet are taking the National stage in identity politics.  

Makes sense when you think about Covid death rates.   Take something very small and split the country over it. 

Rand Paul just gave them even more of that grand stage. Republicans love this stuff. Abortion too. 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumb cocksucker

So you think a kid should be allowed to start poping pills to attempt to change there sex . But at the same time can't be trusted to to be on the street past curfew or buy a pack of smokes or even buy a airline tix with out a parent's ok. Yeah and  he is the dumb cock sucker lamfo