Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Rand Paul just gave them even more of that grand stage. Republicans love this stuff. Abortion too. 

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you think a kid should be allowed to start poping pills to attempt to change there sex . But at the same time can't be trusted to to be on the street past curfew or buy a pack of smokes or even buy a airline tix with out a parent's ok. Yeah and  he is the dumb cock sucker lamfo

Why are you so concerned about kids wanting to change their sex? Is there an epidemic of this happening in your area? 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

They shouldn't have became parents, if they're that fucking irresponsible to make life altering decisions like this to their own.

It is mind numbing that you support shit like this.  Go stick your head in a bucket of ice water for a few hours, after you pull it out of your ass, of course.

I made no statement of support for this nor do I support it. Gender dysphoria is a medical condition and it’s real. I’m not arrogant enough to think I’m more qualified than doctors and psychologists in deciding how to treat it.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why are you so concerned about kids wanting to change their sex? Is there an epidemic of this happening in your area? 

Ok then drop all minor laws . They are smart enough to make decisions for them self or they are not . If they are drop all age requirements on everything . My self I don't think most kids are experienced or far sighted enough to be making life altering decisions.  Hell most 18 yrs old are not and continue to set examples of it day after day from the beginning of time . Yet you think pre pubescent kids should be making this sort of choice? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead fuck....your twin asshole above said parents and kids shouldn’t be deciding who gets prescriptions. If that makes sense to you blow your retarded fucking head off 

You seem very bitter and upset about the transgender subject, are you sorry someone didn't make the right choice for you when you were growing up and allow you be be a girl/woman??? It's never too late you can still have to sex change if that will make you a little happier in life because you seem to be one very bitter and upset person about pretty much everything in life. Oh boy look at me I can post nasty comments on a website and call people names, I'm man/woman hear me roar......... :lol::lol2::lmao:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You seem very bitter and upset about the transgender subject, are you sorry someone didn't make the right choice for you when you were growing up and allow you be be a girl/woman??? It's never too late you can still have to sex change if that will make you a little happier in life because you seem to be one very bitter and upset person about pretty much everything in life. Oh boy look at me I can post nasty comments on a website and call people names, I'm man/woman hear me roar......... :lol::lol2::lmao:

@DriftBusta you gonna call this type of shit out?

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He has posted a pic of himself dressed as a woman so there is that :dunno:  F7Jen ??????:lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know this is hard for someone like you to comprehend but here's why.   Well on top of the fact that transgenderism is a mental illness....especially when it goes beyond male/female.   You beleive there are 30+ "genders?"

Equality is not and should never try to be achieved by disenfranchising another group.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLu-p_BAFJb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know this is hard for someone like you to comprehend but here's why.   Well on top of the fact that transgenderism is a mental illness....especially when it goes beyond male/female.   You beleive there are 30+ "genders?"

Equality is not and should never try to be achieved by disenfranchising another group.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLu-p_BAFJb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Show me in ICD10 or DSM5 where there’s 30+ genders listed as a mental disease. 

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

the only people upset and making a big deal out of the issue happen to be republicans. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

40% of them attempt suicide.   That's enough evidence for me.

Are you denying that there is a claim from liberals now to more than 30 genders?

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/NYC-releases-gender-list/2016/06/01/id/731809/

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

https://www.icd10data.com/search?s=gender dysphoria

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/gender-dysphoria-dsm--5-302.85-(f64.9)

I know 2 lesbians who adopted several children 13 15 years ago.  One they decided wanted to be a girl so they changed his name and started dressing him like a girl.  13 15 years later that kid is a fucking mess and in therapy.  Shocker.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know 2 lesbians who adopted several children 13 15 years ago.  One they decided wanted to be a girl so they changed his name and started dressing him like a girl.  13 15 years later that kid is a fucking mess and in therapy.  Shocker.

don't be surprised if they weren't popping em pills along with it. 

I know parents that when the girl was 5 years old, the mom claimed "she really would rather be a boy so we've decided to threat her like one".  The kid was 8 when I first met the family and I swore it was a boy until I learned the whole story.  Mom's a fucking wack-job and I feel sorry for the child, and  the dad obviously doesn't have a set.

I just don't like the cavalier attitude towards minors. Sex hormones and surgery are just one point you could add implants and tattoo's to the list of decisions minors should not be making. The non answers given by the nominee really don't inspire confidence the she/it would do the right thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It's never too late F7-Jen you can still have the surgeries and everyone will still except you for whom you've become, now everyone will just call you F7-Jen instead of F7-Ben........ :thumb:

KIDS AND PARENTS SHOULDNT GET TO WRITE THEMSELVES PRESCRIPTIONS DERRRRRRRRRRP!!!

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I just don't like the cavalier attitude towards minors. Sex hormones and surgery are just one point you could add implants and tattoo's to the list of decisions minors should not be making. The non answers given by the nominee really don't inspire confidence the she/it would do the right thing.

Given the issues facing kids today, those are minor concerns. How about some regulation on the food supply? Insulin resistance, obesity, and childhood diabetes is at record highs. The food supply is pounded full of HFCS, seed oils, unhealthy fats, and sugar. Way bigger issue than a tattoo of a fucking mushroom. 

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many times are you going to regurgitate that story? :lol: