Check your account email address ×

isn't it cute?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

this whole subject is absurd. neither putin nor trump are going to increase the nuke arsenals. putin makes an "odd" comment, and a short time later trump responds? paleez. it's all orchestrated, and as usual, the media is running with it. the rwws must be totally confused on how to react. "do we love putin, or be afraid of him?" :lmao:

You putting your famous investigative skills to use on this one?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

A "foreign policy expert" 

ME intern in the office = foreign policy expert. 

Ahhh....yep.  Reliable sources are anyone who is willing to provide a rough narrative agreement for whatever the "news" source is seeking.  Reality: it can be nobody anymore.  I love what Poindexter said before he stated his quote; "I'm going to be careful here......"  Yep...and for good reason...he has no real source, he has no back up facts, and he has an audience that is buying into his idiocy.

Ohhhh "be careful America and be careful American leaders...America is blowing up." :lol: Hey honey, just sit there and look hot, opening your mouth just let's your brains leak out. 

I so much want to be so fucking stupid sometimes to buy into this shit...what does it feel like?  Is it truly "bliss" as they say?  It sure doesn't seem like it, from what I gather here by the "Clowns of the Round table", it seems like a lot of fear, sadness and hatred brought on by a deep void in their intellect and reasoning ability.  So, Beats me.  :dunno:

Oh...and MSNBC: :lol:

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needs to have his twitter account taken away before he starts something he cant stop.

Reminds me of someone here that's on the internet way too much.

Time to check the bathrooms again?