Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court won't halt turnover of Trump's tax records

given his handling of the family business there is plenty in those tax records that can come back and bite him in the ass.  fighting to keep them out of the prosecutors hands was smart and the prosecutor while completely politically motivated if he did in fact commit tax fraud he should be prosecuted.  

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Who cares? Trump was a tool to keep swillary out of the whitehouse.  He has served his purpose. Now he is the equivilent of a buggy whip.

I agree, only problem might be, looking into the future the "tool's" that we may need to rely on, won't trust the system and take any chances to try and help us out.  Would you want your whole life being dissected and searched through with a microscope?  Like him or not Trump laid it on the line and put his family's future earnings in jeopardy by trying to be a politician.  He's being torn apart as we speak (i'm not saying undeservabley) more so than a true politician probably ever was in his/her lifetime.  Now who the hell's gonna ever want that to happen to them if they'd run for office?  

The lifelong politicians want to make sure this never happens to them again, don't care which side of the isle they hang around on.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

given his handling of the family business there is plenty in those tax records that can come back and bite him in the ass.  fighting to keep them out of the prosecutors hands was smart and the prosecutor while completely politically motivated if he did in fact commit tax fraud he should be prosecuted.  

So your really think the irs has not had a team dedicated to the Trump corp for decades now? You really think if there was something there the team would not have pursued action ? 

People like Trump don't have a tax guy they have a team of tax lawyers that there only job is the yearly taxes . 

Trump is not heading down to H&R block with a few recipes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don't care but why do people think it's okay for people to get into other people taxes. It's clearly politically motivated 

To make sure a outsider never threatens there  bubble of power . They had no idea how susceptible that grasp was and will deff not ever let it happen again 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think trump should have released his taxes. We need to know who he’s indebted to and if that poses and national security risk

Election Propaganda bullshit . Who gives a fuck who's bank holds what loans.  Trump has proved before he could give 2 shits who holds the paper on the loan he will file 19 if his buisness is threatened in a second 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jail time soon come......his spawn too.

Lmfao this is it this time . The irs just missed it over tve last 20 audits the politicians they will decipher those tax statements like no team of irs accountants ever could.   lmfao such a lemming 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So your really think the irs has not had a team dedicated to the Trump corp for decades now? You really think if there was something there the team would not have pursued action ? 

People like Trump don't have a tax guy they have a team of tax lawyers that there only job is the yearly taxes . 

Trump is not heading down to H&R block with a few recipes 

I don't necessarily think trump has as big of an issue with the feds as the state of NY where he clearly took liberties.   When you play in the gray area even with "experts" you stand a chance of being burned if someone wants to push the issue.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't necessarily think trump has as big of an issue with the feds as the state of NY where he clearly took liberties.   When you play in the gray area even with "experts" you stand a chance of being burned if someone wants to push the issue.  

With the laws and tax code thecway it is they can burn any one they want if they want to push it and spend the time and money to do so . That said if you have the legal team behind you it will be a fine at most unless you ate blatantly fuckinf off . Then like I said the team assigned to Trump Co would have made a example years ago especially under the pressure you know they were under to find anything 5 yrs ago 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The best plan is to terrorize trump right to the grave. 

He has no friends. Anyone who thinks he’s their friend gets burned.....all of them.....every last one.

So yeah I hope he gets toasted along with his grifter family.

CE33BFD1-9C52-47B1-B9FB-0D81C7389694.jpeg

• Haha 1