Check your account email address ×

So, met with my new local banker this AM.....

Nice enough young man.  Very well dressed and groomed for the role.  Nice big office and enough accolades on the wall to justify his position.  Anyway...I notice his Political Science degree on the wall and after we conducted our business, I felt inclined to ask his opinion because of a few subtle comments he made along the way (e.g. I wasn't wearing a mask and as soon as we got behind his door, he flung his off and said he hated it too) so, I had to ask about what he thought about this political climate.  His first address?  COVID.  Said, "It was the most brilliant political play we'd ever see...fear sells and makes it easy to govern and rule."  So I just asked point blank, "Do you think this is all bullshit?  His answer:  "Without question." He proceeded to go into great detail on it and a few other things.  We had some good discussion and some good laughs over the next half hour or so as I sat there in a golf pullover, cargo shorts, and, of course, my crocs and he sported a nice suite and a pair of $300 Allen Edmonds (shoes) and a time piece he should have spent a bit more on, LOL.  I just knew that cutesy, new BMW SUV in the lot was his also.

BTW...he's a registered Dem.   

It’ll take closer to mid terms. The news won’t tell the alt left to not be afraid of the Chinese virus, they will just start preaching a new fear that the R’s will inflict and only the dems can save them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Honestly dem voters are really really fucking dumb so I bet within the year it’s all climate change and racism again 

Well, climate change and racism is their base level strategy.  This political virus has teeth and I think it will stay a while.  The fear of imminent death scares enough people.  Every ad down here in GA by the twats all talked about the death toll that Trump caused and how it's going to get worse if they weren't elected....as they wore their designer masks and "elbow bumped" on camera like the imbeciles they lead.  It worked.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, climate change and racism is their base level strategy.  This political virus has teeth and I think it will stay a while.  The fear of imminent death scares enough people.  Every ad down here in GA by the twats all talked about the death toll that Trump caused and how it's going to get worse if they weren't elected....as they wore their designer masks and "elbow bumped" on camera like the imbeciles they lead.  It worked.

It’ll be a non issue within two years and they can’t keep saying it’s the end of all if they’re in power 

it’ll be climate racism. Guaranteed  

• Gold Member

I thought it would be a walk in the park for Republicans come 2022 mid terms but when Republicans raise the level of retard in there local states why the nation watches I’m not so sure.

the retards in Texas looking foolish, the stupid shit in South Carolina, and The biggest disappointment is Noem in South Dakota.....  had high hopes she would run in 2024 but fuck that...  can’t have a full blown retard like that leading the country.

republicans need to stop looking like morons on the national stage if they have any hopes of scoring a majority in the government

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ACE said:

It’ll be a non issue within two years and they can’t keep saying it’s the end of all if they’re in power 

it’ll be climate racism. Guaranteed  

You seem to forget the victim mantra, find a group to blame that doesn't allow you the success you want.  Make them all the enemy of people like you.  It covers for a lot of ineptness and stupidity and in this environment, has a loyal following from the left.  People that are just butter, angry, idiotic, disenfranchised and full of hate just not wanting to take any responsibility for their own really poor choices in life.  The dems will blame the R's and their fan base will do as ordered.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I thought it would be a walk in the park for Republicans come 2022 mid terms but when Republicans raise the level of retard in there local states why the nation watches I’m not so sure.

the retards in Texas looking foolish, the stupid shit in South Carolina, and The biggest disappointment is Noem in South Dakota.....  had high hopes she would run in 2024 but fuck that...  can’t have a full blown retard like that leading the country.

republicans need to stop looking like morons on the national stage if they have any hopes of scoring a majority in the government

Elected officials are a reflection of their voters and they know what lines they have to toe to keep their voters.

The elected officials do crazy shit and look like morons because that's what their voters want. Their voters don't think they're crazy or morons. 

• Like 1

Oh wow, I have been telling you the political parties (both)are are grifters and liars for 20 years and some millennial with a piece of paper says it and all of the sudden you have found a prophet? Hooollleeeee fuck 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

Honestly dem voters are really really fucking dumb so I bet within the year it’s all climate change and racism again 

A little bit dumber but less naive than republican voters

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh wow, I have been telling you the political parties (both)are are grifters and liars for 20 years and some millennial with a piece of paper says it and all of the sudden you have found a prophet? Hooollleeeee fuck 

Please stay in your own lane here.  You are lost once again and I don't feel like giving you directions back.

"I've been telling you..for YEARS!!!!!!"

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Please stay in your own lane here.  You are lost once again and I don't feel like giving you directions back.

"I've been telling you..for YEARS!!!!!!"

:lol: 

Since 2003 so only 18 years I guess... 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Elected officials are a reflection of their voters and they know what lines they have to toe to keep their voters.

The elected officials do crazy shit and look like morons because that's what their voters want. Their voters don't think they're crazy or morons. 

I don’t know...  I think Cruz is done if runs for re-election when his term is up.

19 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Did he give you a kiss on the cheek before you left his office?

I think he tried...he lingered on the handshake.  

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Normal people in the middle do...and sadly, this majority is just deciding to give up as they don't really want to be seen as being a part of either of the parties of dipshittery any longer.  This is exactly what DC wants, the idiotic fringes crowning their kings for them.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he tried...he lingered on the handshake.  

Normal people in the middle do...and sadly, this majority is just deciding to give up as they don't really want to be seen as being a part of either of the parties of dipshittery any longer.  This is exactly what DC wants, the idiotic fringes crowning their kings for them.

Yep.  God forbid you open your mouth in public in front of a bunch of Karens and get all that bullshit they do, like calling your employer and telling them how much of a racist white supremicist you are, losing you your job for doing nothing but stating facts about riots and the white house on an open forum.

Great fucking system we have in place here.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yep.  God forbid you open your mouth in public in front of a bunch of Karens and get all that bullshit they do, like calling your employer and telling them how much of a racist white supremicist you are, losing you your job for doing nothing but stating facts about riots and the white house on an open forum.

Great fucking system we have in place here.

Au contraire mon frere!  LOL!  As soon as I spot the “Karens”, usually well into making spectacles of themselves and looking for a target, I give them one.  One they just aren’t ready for and one they don’t really want.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Au contraire mon frere!  LOL!  As soon as I spot the “Karens”, usually well into makin0g spectacles of themselves and looking for a target, I give them one.  One they just aren’t ready for and one they don’t really want.  :lol:

I was fired from my $60K+ job last year because a Karen contacted my HR department and the dumbshit dem HR lady would have no part in having such a horrible person as myself under her payroll.   lol all you want but those fucking karens go out of their way to ruin people lives that don't agree with them.

Edited by Fireball 440

Damn @Zambroskiyou think this guy got where he is by not being able to figure out what type of person he's dealing with? I guarantee he was acting and after you left he was telling his buddies about the "rube" from Minnesota he just roped in. LOL

Oldest trick in the sales book. You were dealing with a chameleon. :bc:

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Whew, what would we do without your acute analysis for 20 years!?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

A little bit dumber but less naive than republican voters

Thats an oxymoron but whatever.  :lol:  :bc: 

33 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Damn @Zambroskiyou think this guy got where he is by not being able to figure out what type of person he's dealing with? I guarantee he was acting and after you left he was telling his buddies about the "rube" from Minnesota he just roped in. LOL

Oldest trick in the sales book. You were dealing with a Carnelian. :bc:

Yup the old chameleon sales tactic. You know take the JFK portrait down in your office and put up Reagan’s.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Afterwards, Zam offered to take him down to the WalMarts for some confrontations with the libtards but the banker had to take a rain check!

Zam: Lets go down to Walmart and show those libtards that we wont comply with their mask rules!

Zam's new buddy: Ill bring my political science degree with so they will know that we are smart and they are stupid sheep!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3