Check your account email address ×

Bob Dole says he's been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Simple answer is that there’s tons of 80 and 90 year old people that’ll contribute more in their remaining years than most 20, 30, and 40 year olds. 

Not if they’re dead.  

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Simple answer is that there’s tons of 80 and 90 year old people that’ll contribute more in their remaining years than most 20, 30, and 40 year olds. 

As evidenced by most of the snowflake numbnuts on this forum.......

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d rather spend the money to keep 5 80 year olds alive rather than waste it on 1 entitled piece of shit 30 year old. 

It’s not a question of spending the money.   Can  the patient survive the treatment and recover from it? 
I have a good friend,  78 years old .  Everything is shot.  Doing dialysis two days a week.   Went in for spine surgery to correct back pain.  6 months later he is still trying to recover from this surgery.   Thank God he avoided a pain pill addiction.  🙄 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think anyone is making fun of her because of her religion. they make fun of her because she's a lying cunt.

Also anyone Jimmy supports is automatically a piece of shit 

So asking if she has been charged and convicted of a crime is supporting her? Do you understand due process or does Twitter tell you it doesn’t matter because she is a Muslim...idiot.🤣

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s not a question of spending the money.   Can  the patient survive the treatment and recover from it? 
I have a good friend,  78 years old .  Everything is shot.  Doing dialysis two days a week.   Went in for spine surgery to correct back pain.  6 months later he is still trying to recover from this surgery.   Thank God he avoided a pain pill addiction.  🙄 

Lots and lots of successful procedures for the oldies. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots and lots of successful procedures for the oldies. 

Yes there is.   But not for everyone.  It blows my mind how some will shop around for second opinions on their car, but take the first surgeons or doctors word as gospel.   I have a friend who is a foot doctor.  Broke his arm skiing.   He had three different surgeons at the hospital all tell him something different.   

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Yes there is.   But not for everyone.  It blows my mind how some will shop around for second opinions on their car, but take the first surgeons or doctors word as gospel.   I have a friend who is a foot doctor.  Broke his arm skiing.   He had three different surgeons at the hospital all tell him something different.   

Not all medical people share the same opinion on how to treat an issue. When I found out that I needed a hip replacement I did some research and discovered that there are 4 different methods. After some consulting and research I settled on a surgeon and an approach. Different approaches doesn’t mean one way is better than the other. There are best practice approaches. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not all medical people share the same opinion on how to treat an issue. When I found out that I needed a hip replacement I did some research and discovered that there are 4 different methods. After some consulting and research I settled on a surgeon and an approach. Different approaches doesn’t mean one way is better than the other. There are best practice approaches. 

Yeah,  it is a little more complex than different approaches.   My wife works with about dozen different surgeons.  Most of the people we hang out with are tied to the medical profession.  There are hacks,  just like any profession.  

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rand Paul is trash. Amash was the last one I might have voted for 

He was a fraud. He pretended to be a conservative the guy that replaced him is a trust fund baby who’s a bigger piece of shit

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  it is a little more complex than different approaches.   My wife works with about dozen different surgeons.  Most of the people we hang out with are tied to the medical profession.  There are hacks,  just like any profession.  

People have been conditioned to treat doctors like gods. They don’t challenge or ask many questions. The one thing that drives a good doctor nuts is when the patient remains passive in their approach to care. One of the main issues in America is a patient’s unwillingness to take responsibility for their recovery. It’s a problem of epic proportions. This has basically resulted in the medical industry treating symptoms rather than conditions. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People have been conditioned to treat doctors like gods. They don’t challenge or ask many questions. The one thing that drives a good doctor nuts is when the patient remains passive in their approach to care. One of the main issues in America is a patient’s unwillingness to take responsibility for their recovery. It’s a problem of epic proportions. This has basically resulted in the medical industry treating symptoms rather than conditions. 

No argument here.