Check your account email address ×

Bob Dole says he's been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer

I remember when liberals were laughing at him for always holding a pen and looking like a "palsy".....like making fun of McCain for not being ably to lift his arms up all the way....like making fun of McConnel for needing help going up stairs...like making fun of.....etc, etc, etc......

What a wonderful group of "tolerant" imbeciles.

Anywho...cancer sucks.  Sad news.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when liberals were laughing at him for always holding a pen and looking like a "palsy".....like making fun of McCain for not being ably to lift his arms up all the way....like making fun of McConnel for needing help going up stairs...like making fun of.....etc, etc, etc......

What a wonderful group of "tolerant" imbeciles.

Anywho...cancer sucks.  Sad news.

Says the idiot who gets fully triggered into torture fantasies every time Ilhan Omar is mentioned 

• Haha 2

Why would he be getting chemo.  
we need a serious look at how we view getting old and death in this country.   Wife has to deal with it all the time.   Mostly it is the families demanding their elderly relatives get surgery, that they most likely will not survive and if they do, they spend their last years immobile and in pain trying to recover from a procedure they had no business getting in the first place.  Be happy with the time you have and make it as worthwhile as you can. 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says the idiot who gets fully triggered into torture fantasies every time Ilhan Omar is mentioned 

How's that in anyway the same?  I think dismembering her then being stoned to death is an honorable way for her to die....and keeps her well within acceptable dyine range of her culture.  This is an honor for her.

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

What fucking difference does a disability or ethnicity or religious affiliation make?

I don't think anyone is making fun of her because of her religion. they make fun of her because she's a lying cunt.

Also anyone Jimmy supports is automatically a piece of shit 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think anyone is making fun of her because of her religion. they make fun of her because she's a lying cunt.

I make fun of all Muslims and anyone that defends those fucking shitty people and their equally shitty ideology.  Islam is the most archaic, violent, most destructive and the most abusive toward all human rights in the world.  Anyone defending it is either just fucking stupid, or a filthy fucking muslim.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

McCain and McConnell are liars and trash....making fun of them in any capacity is fine

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I make fun of all Muslims and anyone that defends those fucking shitty people and their equally shitty ideology.  Islam is the most archaic, violent, most destructive and the most abusive toward all human rights in the world.  Anyone defending it is either just fucking stupid, or a filthy fucking muslim.

All religions are 100% trash

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not true.  Some have always had a good idealism in mind, others have morphed into it with the evolution of society.  Others haven't changed a bit and were shitty to begin with.

Now, as far as all of them having some type of deity to worship....yeah, that's all hoopla and trash.

Just now, Dave said:

Hes the keith Richard's of politics!

Whatever crooked shit he may have been tied to he was always a class act in public. And closer to an actual conservative that any of the current neocons. HIm, Newt, Kasich and those guys actually balanced the budget once. Thats a pretty great accomplishment. It got torn to shreds once Cheney got in but you can only do what you can while you are in. I wish him peace

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Why would he be getting chemo.  
we need a serious look at how we view getting old and death in this country.   Wife has to deal with it all the time.   Mostly it is the families demanding their elderly relatives get surgery, that they most likely will not survive and if they do, they spend their last years immobile and in pain trying to recover from a procedure they had no business getting in the first place.  Be happy with the time you have and make it as worthwhile as you can. 

Simple answer is that there’s tons of 80 and 90 year old people that’ll contribute more in their remaining years than most 20, 30, and 40 year olds. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How could they not be? Be it Christianity or Islam, the foundation of either is all lies. Buddhism has a lot of promise, but it doesn’t pretend all kind of weird shit that’s impossible to of ever happened. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How could they not be? Be it Christianity or Islam, the foundation of either is all lies. Buddhism has a lot of promise, but it doesn’t pretend all kind of weird shit that’s impossible to of ever happened. 

Buddhism is more of a philosophy that a religion