Check your account email address ×

f7ben is right....dumbass faggots always wrong

f7ben

Buttcocks says zero gains on stock clutching - slingshot sleds are devastatingly fast on stock clutching

HSR says you can’t add Hp without changing clutching - fastest trail sled in the world runs same clutching from 18-30lbs boost 

Frostynuts the dumbass faggot says it’s impossible for trail sleds to do 0-60 in 2.0 seconds. My first dig was at 2.74 with a 215lb rider , full gas and limited traction :lol: 

dumbass faggot ass retards are never right

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Buttcocks says zero gains on stock clutching - slingshot sleds are devastatingly fast on stock clutching

HSR says you can’t add Hp without changing clutching - fastest trail sled in the world runs same clutching from 18-30lbs boost 

Frostynuts the dumbass faggot says it’s impossible for trail sleds to do 0-60 in 2.0 seconds. My first dig was at 2.74 with a 215lb rider , full gas and limited traction :lol: 

dumbass faggot ass retards are never right

What trail sled are you talking about? Curious if it’s a dynomite sled Fisher? 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What trail sled are you talking about? Curious if it’s a dynomite sled Fisher? 

Precision Sports turbo 1200 

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Still waiting for the video from stuckonstupid. Sub 2 second 0-60 from a trail sled.

Did I say sub 2 seconds you dumbass piece of fuck?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Precision Sports turbo 1200 

Did I say sub 2 seconds you dumbass piece of fuck?

What class do they run this in? The 1200 didn’t come with a Turbo. How can they run it in a trail sled turbo class? I would think you could run a 900 skidoo a sidewinder/tcat or a 1100 cat turbo in a stock class. 

i asked about dynomite because Ive seen Dan Fisher running their sidewinder in the stock turbo class. Motor snd turbo must remain stock. It’s a pretty cool class

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What class do they run this in? The 1200 didn’t come with a Turbo. How can they run it in a trail sled turbo class? I would think you could run a 900 skidoo a sidewinder/tcat or a 1100 cat turbo in a stock class. 

i asked about dynomite because Ive seen Dan Fisher running their sidewinder in the stock turbo class. Motor snd turbo must remain stock. It’s a pretty cool class

It’s a 550hp full trail sled running on a motec spinning 9600 rpm and has gps traction control :lol: why are you babbling about stock class racing

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just saw a vid of the Hypersports turbo 500 foot run. 163 mph in 500 feet is absolutely spectacular. I believe its a 4 cyl turbo running on methanol.

It’s insane what they are doing with those sleds....gonna have to shorten the track again

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just saw a vid of the Hypersports turbo 500 foot run. 163 mph in 500 feet is absolutely spectacular. I believe its a 4 cyl turbo running on methanol.

Agreed and incredibly fun to watch (would love to ride one) but they are so far removed from what the Outlaw races started at and what snowmobiles really are.  

• Like 1

On a side note, what's a 2013 f1100 with 3 stage tune worth?  Professionally set up trail sled, I might add, with 2900 on the ticker.  I don't think a body could find a more miticulously maintained sled by the looks of it.

31 minutes ago, hayward said:

On a side note, what's a 2013 f1100 with 3 stage tune worth?  Professionally set up trail sled, I might add, with 2900 on the ticker.  I don't think a body could find a more miticulously maintained sled by the looks of it.

There are quite a few around here $5500-6500

53 minutes ago, hayward said:

6k tops of all the problem areas have been corrected....

but who the fuck knows this year

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agreed and incredibly fun to watch (would love to ride one) but they are so far removed from what the Outlaw races started at and what snowmobiles really are.  

It’s what happens to every form of racing. Money takes over and prices out the guy who isn’t rich. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

This particular one is right around you.  And the most expensive one.  :lol:

There are a lot of them here being in D&D country.. Definitely can take your pick of them..:lol:

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

No it proves you’re a retard 

:owned: 

Over a second faster 0-60 on tune only stock clutching vs my stock Z1 my buddy now owns. You’re dumb as fuck and got owned hard