Check your account email address ×

A special fuck you to all bought off doctors who are going along with this plandemic

jtssrx

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doctors were “bought off”....really? 🤣🤣

I don’t know about bought off , but obviously uninformed of where the money is going.  I tell you what,  you work for a huge corporate owned hospital,  you don’t dare speak negatively about them if you value your job. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All bullshit.   My wife or her coworkers haven’t seen one cent of any the COVID money that has come into the hospital. 

You're part of the deep state!!!!!!!11

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why do schools need 2 billion to re open?   Spray the fucking buildings down with Lysol and open the doors!  

They always need more money. It’s never enough.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know about bought off , but obviously uninformed of where the money is going.  I tell you what,  you work for a huge corporate owned hospital,  you don’t dare speak negatively about them if you value your job. 

That is pretty much how any huge Corp works. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Why do schools need 2 billion to re open?   Spray the fucking buildings down with Lysol and open the doors!  

The shit doesn’t live on surfaces long enough to worry about that shit. How many of you were wiping your groceries down with Clorox wipes and leaving the shit sit in the garage for two days, back last spring? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The shit doesn’t live on surfaces long enough to worry about that shit. How many of you were wiping your groceries down with Clorox wipes and leaving the shit sit in the garage for two days, back last spring? 

My wife wiped down groceries once and said fuck it....we can't keep doing this.

:lol:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Not us.   We did the lockdown for the first month in March and then along  most with everyone we know said fuck this.   

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

shit in the spring i wasn't even wearing a mask nevermind wiping things down.   wasn't until restaurants opened with a mask rule i wore one

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was in Complete Paint and Supply today and I hadn’t been there since before all this Covid stuff started because we were using the local ACE and Sherwin Williams...anyhow the fellas and  I were chatting as I was picking up my stuff and I said hopefully this will all be over soon...ect..ect...and another customer chimes in... don’t count on it as his doctor told him Variant 4 is coming. I looked at him and said I don’t want to hear about any variants and I left. FFS can we just knock off the doom and gloom for a goddamn minute?!🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was in Complete Paint and Supply today and I hadn’t been there since before all this Covid stuff started because we were using the local ACE and Sherwin Williams...anyhow the fellas and  I were chatting as I was picking up my stuff and I said hopefully this will all be over soon...ect..ect...and another customer chimes in... don’t count on it as his doctor told him Variant 4 is coming. I looked at him and said I don’t want to hear about any variants and I left. FFS can we just knock off the doom and gloom for a goddamn minute?!🤣

Good post!  Pretty sure this is your first one this month.  :lol: 

Side:  I'm seeing more and more not wearing masks anymore.  I think we've all had about enough of this shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Side:  I'm seeing more and more not wearing masks anymore.  I think we've all had about enough of this shit.

Well that’s put me one up all time on you!🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm seeing more and more wearing them while driving alone here.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that’s put me one up all time on you!🤣🤣

No.

Just now, Dave said:

I'm seeing more and more wearing them while driving alone here.

I'm in the south so, lotsa negroes here.  All wear masks religiously.  Honks are choosing to toss them.  I noticed it more than ever yesterday.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.

I'm in the south so, lotsa negroes here.  All wear masks religiously.  Honks are choosing to toss them.  I noticed it more than ever yesterday.

Just like most of them have voted democrat religiously forever...