Check your account email address ×

A special fuck you to all bought off doctors who are going along with this plandemic

jtssrx

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i am barely out the door before mine comes off unless it's freezing cold and windy.  then i kind of like the mask.  

Same here...but mines off no matter the temp. There's a few places in town that I don't wear it inside because buddies own the places and they don't wear them inside.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i am barely out the door before mine comes off unless it's freezing cold and windy.  then i kind of like the mask.  

I left a store a few months ago and jumped in the truck, had my hands full of bags and was fumbling for keys, anyways drove off and was in a rush to get home. Come to a red light and look over and these teen kids are looking at me laughing. Realized I still had my mask on all alone in the truck :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good post!  Pretty sure this is your first one this month.  :lol: 

Side:  I'm seeing more and more not wearing masks anymore.  I think we've all had about enough of this shit.

Wife and I were in the UP the first weekend in November. Masks everywhere. Down here at home, northern lower Michigan and all of the UP. Went to the UP this past weekend to ride with a fuel stop in the northern lower, none of the locals are wearing them. All of the travelers are but not hardly any of the locals were. Boy, if Momma Gretch finds out..........

My buddy is in the hospital because of dangerously low O2 levels. He's a healthy guy usually. Never gets sick but he's not in a good way right now. 

Wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Matt said:

My buddy is in the hospital because of dangerously low O2 levels. He's a healthy guy usually. Never gets sick but he's not in a good way right now. 

Wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. 

Sorry to hear that Matt.