Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar is a crook

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Classy thing to say about me and my kid because you can’t prove a bunch of bullshit...sorry you’re such an emotional POS. 

Don't have to prove shit she had a whole bunch of excuses she used when thus zhit came out .  you are pro incest and she was married to her brother . Just the way it is embrace fucking family if that is your thing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

So why didnt Trumps DOJ or IRS get after that? 

Because the Trump DOJ is was filled with life long career bureaucrat democrats. 

trumps biggest issue mistake was he didn’t clean house

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yes facts are facts she was married to her brother glad you are now giving your endorsement for incest . Or have you always been pro incest or is this just the first time on open fourm you are making a stand for your pro sister fucking stance .

Are you also  for fucking your mother ? What about your grandmother.  Fuck why stop there why not sneek in to the dorm and stick your daughter all the same thing 

way beyond the line here.  

• Thanks 1

It is a disgusting culture that for some reason people want to normalize.  When we go on vacation.  95* out , the husband and sons are in shorts, sandals, t-shirt.  The woman has only has eye holes to see out of.  Carrying all the luggage like an animal, walking 6 feet behind. 

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Maybe with another member....

Still acting like a little twat I see..well TBH you aren’t a little anything.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

with any member.  Jimmy is out to lunch with his love of Omar but doesn't justify that sort of shit.  

Don’t love her  at all but these guys are throwing out all these things she is guilty of but she hasn’t been charged with anything. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

way beyond the line here.  

Yeah defending incest is or even running cover really is over the line n9 matter how cultural sensitive one is attempting to be 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Because the Trump DOJ is was filled with life long career bureaucrat democrats. 

trumps biggest issue mistake was he didn’t clean house

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

X2 :lol:

So I guess it’s okay for anyone to marry their sibling (it’s illegal btw , not just immoral) if yhe authorities have no balls to prosecute ? 

Interesting. Twisted, really.

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

So I guess it’s okay for anyone to marry their sibling (it’s illegal btw , not just immoral) if yhe authorities have no balls to prosecute ? 

Ok with pouty too

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

What should be done? She hasn't broken any laws and her district legally voted her into office. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

What should be done? She hasn't broken any laws and her district legally voted her into office. 

Nothing in  her district it is as normal as 1 guy having 5 or 6 family's and we need to respect there toilet paperless culture . They did not come here to have to assimilate to our racist ways. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Nothing in  her district it is as normal as 1 guy having 5 or 6 family's and we need to respect there toilet paperless culture . They did not come here to have to assimilate to our racist ways. 

She has broken no laws and was legally voted into office. Are you saying she should be removed from office because you and jt and some Canadians don't like her?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

She has broken no laws and was legally voted into office. Are you saying she should be removed from office because you and jt and some Canadians don't like her?

I get it....its only ok not to like Trump.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I am saying she is a gross pos and her district deserves the clitless cunt 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

If true, which remains unproven.  Supposedly she married her brother to  get him into the country but she could have got him in as just being a sibling so the marriage charade doesn’t seem necessary plus the records show that she had six siblings when she was brought in as a refugee along with all of her siblings.  The FBI supposedly looked into it over a year ago and we haven’t heard anything.  A DNA test is  the most conclusive way to know for sure but the way things are now, nobody would trust the lab or entity performing the test unless it confirmed their preconceived belief.  Living in a post fact world where nobody can be trusted regardless of credentials sure is fun. :ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:What should be done? She hasn't broken any laws and her district legally voted her into office. 

Exactly....pretty simple concept for most but apparently it escapes the grasp of some.