Check your account email address ×

Iran Is Only Minutes Away From A Nuke!

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

What have they done? 

When do you want to start ? From the time the fundamentalist students took over under the direction of the kohmeini took hostages took over the  govenment and went from relitivly moderate govenment to extremist totalitarian ruel ? 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

"iran knew better than to fuck with Trump!" 

Seriously? Are you this retarded to believe this shit? After all of the lies behind every single conflict we have been in since vietnam? Iran isn't fucking with ANYBODY because they know the "allies" are locked and loaded ready to pop off over a fucking sneeze. Even with all of the false flags and fuckery that has been done to them for the last 50+ years. You really think iran is just waiting for a weak president so they can "fuck with us?" Yeah you might be a retard. 

:iagree:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Seriously? Are you this retarded to believe this shit? After all of the lies behind every single conflict we have been in since vietnam? Iran isn't fucking with ANYBODY because they know the "allies" are locked and loaded ready to pop off over a fucking sneeze. Even with all of the false flags and fuckery that has been done to them for the last 50+ years. You really think iran is just waiting for a weak president so they can "fuck with us?" Yeah you might be a retard. 

I don't think Iran is waiting for a weak president I think the state department and the military are waiting for a weak president,  Just look at how quick they are moving troops back into harms way.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it’s called understanding history and not being a myopic partisan hack.

So what part of the history am I not understanding ? Did things happen diff than I am remembering going back to the govenment take over from the fundamentalist students and Khomeini forward ?  

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So what part of the history am I not understanding ? Did things happen diff than I am remembering going back to the govenment take over from the fundamentalist students and Khomeini forward ?  

Why start at that point and ignore all the important stuff that got them there?

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why start at that point and ignore all the important stuff that got them there?

Like what when Russia killed there ruler pahlavi after ww2 because they said he was working with the nazi party during the war then his kid  Shah Pahlavi took over  . Then his kid the shah got cancer flew to the USA for treatment and in that time is when the story starts as i stated above.  Or are we going back further than the start of ww2?  

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like what when Russia killed there ruler pahlavi after ww2 because they said he was working with the nazi party during the war then his kid  Shah Pahlavi took over  . Then his kid the shah got cancer flew to the USA for treatment and in that time is when the story starts as i stated above.  Or are we going back further than the start of ww2?  

Go back to the CIA involvement 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

When do you want to start ? From the time the fundamentalist students took over under the direction of the kohmeini took hostages took over the  govenment and went from relitivly moderate govenment to extremist totalitarian ruel ? 

Yeah 50 years ago. That's what you got?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Shah and after they orchestrated a coup and removed the elected leader of Iran 

The elected leader after pahlavi was killed by the Russians was in for a short time then they helped put his kid in because the righting was on the wall where Mosaddegh was taking the countery . Pretty sure Britain was spearheading that operation but none the less.  They instaled pahlavis kid because he was not a fundamentalist and relitivly sain . But we know those places don't like non radical extremist leaders. 

No matter how you slice it they gave the leadership they want now have had it for about 40 yrs and they can fester in it for all I care . Not interested in any deals with them not interested in any trade  not interested in allowing travel from US to there or travel from there to US . 

Let them fester in there shit and I am fine 

But I sure shit am not going to pretend they are just the poor fat picked on kid in the park 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No matter how you slice it they gave the leadership they want now have had it for about 40 yrs and they can fester in it for all I care . Not interested in any deals with them not interested in any trade  not interested in allowing travel from US to there or travel from there to US . 

Let them fester in there shit and I am fine 

But I sure shit am not going to pretend they are just the poor fat picked on kid in the park 

Nobody is really defending their govt or religion or anything just that they aren't a threat to us or anybody else and they can run their country however they want.

And really the persians are very pro western and if we had never done anything with them they would probably be a first world western nation by now. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody is really defending their govt or religion or anything just that they aren't a threat to us or anybody else and they can run their country however they want.

And really the persians are very pro western and if we had never done anything with them they would probably be a first world western nation by now. 

They have been back door fuel for shit showers around the ME for decades . Again I don't care i say let the country's around them deal with there own neighbors 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They have been back door fuel for shit showers around the ME for decades . Again I don't care i say let the country's around them deal with there own neighbors 

Says who? The countries that want to take them over? If there was any proof of that we would have done it already. 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey how about you go eat a dick? I never said anything remotely close to what you just described.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey how about you go eat a dick? I never said anything remotely close to what you just described.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

no u!

• Haha 1

I was relitivly young when the whole hostage and govenment take over was going on . But that said there were a few 🐫 jocks hanging around the house and 1 for sure was from Iran I still see him from time to time . He was not real excited about what was going on.  To the point of being one that took our govenments deal . He was not one that our govenment came to like my moms x husband where they the govenment handed them citizenship and offered to move there immediate family who would have been in danger and gave them jobs in the defense industry . But none the less they took him got him a job in the defense industry and residency . He had every intent on going back after school till the hostel govenment taken over. 

I guess if I cared that much I could sit down and have a conversation about those times poss some day before he is dead . I can tell you this having your mom married to a camel jock and having him and his buds your soccer ️ coaches worked out well never lost a game in 4 yrs lol