Check your account email address ×

Iran Is Only Minutes Away From A Nuke!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure blame Biden but watch the video...they’ve been on the verge of a Nuke since 1979. :lmao:

Well Joe has been in congress from 1973 to 2009 then vp for 8 yrs . Starting in 1978 he was chair of foreign relations committee.  So I guess of any one in washingtion to point a finger at he would be the one.  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They knew better than to even think with fucking with Trump, dont kid yourself.  Biden will do what he is told.  Who knows with any luck , we’ll start shipping them pallets of cash again.

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Trump brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

translation:

hey literal nothing players, want to have a photo opp and free publicity to put on paper what has already been happening over the last decade? 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

tenor.gif

translation:

hey literal nothing players, want to have a photo opp and free publicity to put on paper what has already been happening over the last decade? 

:lol: 

Don’t forget the real reason.....we wanted to sell them arms after the zionists gave us the ok

Just now, f7ben said:

Don’t forget the real reason.....we wanted to sell them arms after the zionists gave us the ok

first president since 3450 BC to never start a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron. He increased drone strikes significantly over Obama, whored our military out to the kingdom to help them fight religious wars in Yemen and bragged about it and generally failed to do anything g productive. Did i mention you’re a god damned drooling retard?

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The point is that all administrations have used Iran as ME boogeyman including Trump. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-iran-pompeo-int/pompeo-says-iran-gives-al-qaeda-new-home-base-analysts-skeptical-idUSKBN29H038

No the point is Trump wasnt sending our blood and treasure there in that effort to the extent that previous administrations were. He also never got shit for credit for getting Nato members to increase their contributions either.  Its clear that His foreign policy stances were meant to realign and reestablish our presence on the world stage and they were a significant shift to the better.  The middle east has always been the fulcrum point for influence among the superpowers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No the point is Trump wasnt sending our blood and treasure there in that effort to the extent that previous administrations were. He also never got shit for credit for getting Nato members to increase their contributions either.  Its clear that His foreign policy stances were meant to realign and reestablish our presence on the world stage and they were a significant shift to the better.  The middle east has always been the fulcrum point for influence among the superpowers.  

exactly. See how Trump has amped up the rhetoric and scare factor of Iran as a boogie man in order to get deeper under the covers with the Saudis, the key perpetrators of 9/11 :news: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes...Biden is using Iran as a boogeyman as have all previous administrations...that’s the point here. Nobody is giving Biden a pass no matter how many times you guys say it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

exactly. See how Trump has amped up the rhetoric and scare factor of Iran as a boogie man in order to get deeper under the covers with the Saudis, the key perpetrators of 9/11 :news: 

Trump the great peacemaking humanitarian helped The Saudis bomb Yemen to smithereens not to mention renting out our military to them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

47 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Funny way of looking at it. But ok.  Not like he was committing X thousand troops to any major conflicts in defense of the kingdom :bc:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes...Biden is using Iran as a boogeyman as have all previous administrations...that’s the point here. Nobody is giving Biden a pass no matter how many times you guys say it.

Are we really pretending now that Iran is just a innocent bystander getting picked on by the bully for no reason ? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its that knee-jerk thing. He can’t help himself.

Well remembering 1979 Hmm I forget what else did those poor picked on Iranian folks do in 1979 it was significant if i remember when old Joe was  in the foreign intelligence committee 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well remembering 1979 Hmm I forget what else did those poor picked on Iranian folks do in 1979 it was significant if i remember when old Joe was  in the foreign intelligence committee 

Joe and Intelligence should not be used in the same sentence.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they overthrew the dictatorship that the Americans installed. Try picking up a history book. :lol: 

• Haha 1

We needed a 47 year politician back in the white house.  That way we could really get back to the scare tactics of the past decades.   Do you miss trump yet?  Just remember 80 million voters wanted this back.  Glad you voted the way you did?

Edited by racer254

Every president pulls out a boogie man most of which are not as scary as your being told from the USSR right up to Iran today.   Do we have middle east enemies that need to be dealt with,  certainly but we don't need to be putting boots on the ground constantly and Bidens the kind of politician that will go right down that road just like Hillary.  For all his warts Trump was the best on that.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

they overthrew the dictatorship that the Americans installed. Try picking up a history book. :lol: 

taking hostages for 444 days making Jimmy look like the fool he was . 

Not sure how the us installed Shah Pahlavi seeing as his old man was in power before the soviets killed him in ww2 if I remember ? 

Thought shah came to us for cancer treatment then the radical whackos took over under Khomeini, who then took out diplomats 

Oh and I thought the Russians took out pahlavis dad because he was a nazzi supporter ? That could be propaganda no idea 

Edited by Ez ryder

"iran knew better than to fuck with Trump!" 

Seriously? Are you this retarded to believe this shit? After all of the lies behind every single conflict we have been in since vietnam? Iran isn't fucking with ANYBODY because they know the "allies" are locked and loaded ready to pop off over a fucking sneeze. Even with all of the false flags and fuckery that has been done to them for the last 50+ years. You really think iran is just waiting for a weak president so they can "fuck with us?" Yeah you might be a retard. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure blame Biden but watch the video...they’ve been on the verge of a Nuke since 1979. :lmao:

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron. He increased drone strikes significantly over Obama, whored our military out to the kingdom to help them fight religious wars in Yemen and bragged about it and generally failed to do anything g productive. Did i mention you’re a god damned drooling retard?

Neocons: Islam says to kill the infidels!

Trump: I'm whoring out US troops to the muslims to protect their oil

Neocons: Trump showed muslims who's boss

Edited by Anler

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

What have they done? 

When do you want to start ? From the time the fundamentalist students took over under the direction of the kohmeini took hostages took over the  govenment and went from relitivly moderate govenment to extremist totalitarian ruel ?