Check your account email address ×

Read this comrades

Lots to be sad about in the link.  The one that I did not know is the fucking cunts at googel scrubed over 100k bad reviews after robenhood screwd there clientel . Not in the least bit surprised googel needs a good kick in the cunt from the world . 

• Platinum Contributing Member

WEll if one beleives the gvmt should protect people from themselves ( I do not ) they would be happy . ALmost all of these redditers will lose money on gamestop. 

Un;less they plan on holding a long time, gamestop will be right back wher it belongs, around $20 a share. 

Sure they all think they made money. Paper profit isnt real profit and it can be quite hard to sell something no one wants to buy. 

That being said , does anyone know how many shares the fund went short on?

We are entering a very dangerous time in the country with all the censorship and cancel culture.  I think its going to blow up in the Democrats faces bigtime at some point.  As expected they are already overplaying their hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

WEll if one beleives the gvmt should protect people from themselves ( I do not ) they would be happy . ALmost all of these redditers will lose money on gamestop. 

Un;less they plan on holding a long time, gamestop will be right back wher it belongs, around $20 a share. 

Sure they all think they made money. Paper profit isnt real profit and it can be quite hard to sell something no one wants to buy. 

The entire fucking market is basically gamestop

Edited by f7ben

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I never imagined the Democrats would get away with stealing the election.   Trump and conservatives  werent pulling this shit.

Now you sound like mainecat. 

Edited by Anler

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh no. Trump lost because he sucked as a President but I told you guys that 5 years ago. He has failed at everything.

He has 51% approval and he is pulling in money..... :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Oh no. Trump lost because he sucked as a President but I told you guys that 5 years ago. He has failed at everything.

his policies were better for this country than the ones that Biden has been scribbling EO's over so far.   he jsut had no idea how to gain consensus  and get legislation passed because he wanted to be a prick to everyone

Name me one thing below that really helps america in a significant way

part1.png

part2.png

part3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Many of them don't care if they lose a bit of money.   Question is will enough hold out to hurt the hedge funds. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump sucked at the one thing that shouldn't concern the average American.   His personality.  

MC do you know that under Obama/Biden every single group in America dropped wealth by income percentile except the top 10%?   Each percentage.   The most being the 40-60 percentile which lost up to 70%.  The middle class.  Trump's policies were reversing that yet we put Obama back in. 

https://www.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/commentary/middle-class-incomes-surging-thanks-trump-policies

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

his policies were better for this country than the ones that Biden has been scribbling EO's over so far.   he jsut had no idea how to gain consensus  and get legislation passed because he wanted to be a prick to everyone

part1.png

part2.png

part3.png

Poor McLiar. 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

part1.png

part2.png

part3.png

This will get a good leaving alone...