Check your account email address ×

BLM

Remember George Floyd and the BLM protests & riots???

Anyone ever hear of Tony Timpa??? where's the out cry, protests and riots about Tony??? This is a short version of what happened to Tony, watch to the very end.

So, again.  My question would be ....let’s be ultra generous and say all blacks are on board with this.  How does 14% of the population dictate the course of the country?  
We all let it happen.   We lazily stand by or cry on the internet , while we let those who stand up to the tyranny of the government get jailed and labeled terrorists.  We elect and re-elect those who have only their best interests in mind.  We make excuses for them , point to others .  

Americans have gotten fat & lazy.   If you think you will leave your property unprotected and those with nothing won’t come steal it from you.....You’re crazy 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Hes not saying anything new...his facts are not the facts that are the important facts...and thats a fact.

Most of us have already recognized the fraud of BLM long ago.  More Obama 2.0

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

So, again.  My question would be ....let’s be ultra generous and say all blacks are on board with this.  How does 14% of the population dictate the course of the country?  
We all let it happen.   We lazily stand by or cry on the internet , while we let those who stand up to the tyranny of the government get jailed and labeled terrorists.  We elect and re-elect those who have only their best interests in mind.  We make excuses for them , point to others .  

Americans have gotten fat & lazy.   If you think you will leave your property unprotected and those with nothing won’t come steal it from you.....You’re crazy 

6887676_nothingworthdyingfor.thumb.jpg.e4d2bf471706d84c4f48efd5e070881e.jpg

885124281_Nowarningshots.jpg.64bc097a7d907b025450c925c03d6d7d.jpg1275716236_FasterThan.thumb.jpg.9e48d64e33795aaafeb3aaf697f011db.jpg

• Like 3

Cops are dicks this is a fact . But it us also a fact you are in some danger walking by your self in the hood in any state in America.  And it is also a fact who populates those neighborhoods . It is not the cops fault that people refuse to give a statement after watching a shooting in fr of there house or watching a robery in the gas station. This is day in day out decade after decade . Yet it is some how my responsibility to keep shoveling cash in to there shit hole hoods pretending that a new style public housing or school will fix it . Even though we all know with in the yr the units will be trashed there will be numerous bullet holes in the units doors busted down and not 1 fucking person will have seen a fucking thing and every cam on the property has been smashed or shot out with in the first week .no one saw any of that also . 

Go to any neighborhood, black, white, Mexican, etc  where most guys are ‘my babies daddy’ and , well, there it us and why. It feeds on itself. More ‘my babies daddy’ then husbands. Daddy issues fuk with more people than not. Will always be that way.

18 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Remember George Floyd and the BLM protests & riots???

Anyone ever hear of Tony Timpa??? where's the out cry, protests and riots about Tony??? This is a short version of what happened to Tony, watch to the very end.

Burn it down, right BLM?

I wonder if NFL players will rethink taking a knee and supporting BLM next year.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/investigation-finds-questions-discrimination-black-players-nfl-concussion/story?id=75662300

If you don't want to watch the whole thing start at 4:40 and watch for a few seconds