Check your account email address ×

Relief Factor

Anybody have any experience with this?  Spine doctor looked at my MRI and says he's never seen anyone my age with so much inflamation buildup in my back.  Says there's nothing he can subscribe for me other than keep popping advil's when the pain gets unbearable.  

Any other self-help remedies are appreciated as well of course.  

Oh, and no thanks noggin.  Havn't gotten that desperate just yet. :lol:

Wife and I have been taking it for some time now.

This shit is no shit a good product.

Both my wife and I had lower back pain for so long it felt like a part of the family. We just put up with it. The chioro was good on the rest of my back, but nothing ever touched it.

Not long after trying it, it was simply fucking gone. Both her and I.

I just went to the doctor for my knee; 32 years of getting out of a truck 200 times a day has arthritis setting it. The doctor was actually amazed my knee showed no swelling for the amount of fucked up in there.

Shit works. Full body. We definitely know when we run out and are waiting for more.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

Both my wife and I had lower back pain for so long it felt like a part of the family. We just put up with it. The chioro was good on the rest of my back, but nothing ever touched it.

I just went to the doctor for my knee; 32 years of getting out of a truck 200 times a day has arthritis setting it. The doctor was actually amazed my knee showed no swelling for the amount of fucked up in there.

Shit works. Full body. We definitely know when we run out and are waiting for more.

Taking what? I assume what you're talking about is in another thread? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Relief Factor is an OTC drug IRV.

Turmeric is its main ingredient. 

MY mistake. I thought the OP was looking for some relief and didn't realize "relief factor" was the name of the drug. :$

Thanks. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Good read...thanks for posting. ✌🏻🇺🇸

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

Find a good chiropractor.

You know what a Tens unit is? Basically electrical stimulation, works like magic.

Maybe massage will help? 

My mother got me a Tens unit for  Christmas, I thought it was gimmicky, but its awesome.  Amazing what a couple triple A batteries will do and for how long.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Good to know

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

Find a good chiropractor.

You know what a Tens unit is? Basically electrical stimulation, works like magic.

Maybe massage will help? 

Sorry, I should have stated right away, I tried a chiro faithfully every other week for the past year.  Sure, come out of there feeling like i'm on top of the world, and next morning, right back to can't put my damn socks on.  So in Dec., I went and had the MRI and it showed degeneration and inflamation in my facet joints, so they put a cortisone shot in L4-L5, and L5 S1.  That was 3 weeks ago, and although it's better, it just ain't right.  I gotta get rid of this inflamation.

10 hours ago, Snake said:

:bc:Thanks Snake.  Curious, did you try just individual ingrediants that's in RF, or did you just say the hell with it, tried it, and it worked so you just stuck with it?  In other words, say,  just take Tumeric for a while first?

I have 2 ruptured discs. L4-L5 and L5-S1......if you have significant vertebrae damage surgery is the only fix. I’ve been putting it off for 8 years and every day I wish I would have had it done at 33 instead of now

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have 2 ruptured discs. L4-L5 and L5-S1......if you have significant vertebrae damage surgery is the only fix. I’ve been putting it off for 8 years and every day I wish I would have had it done at 33 instead of now

My problem is in the facet joints.  Luckily my discs are pretty good, only one is slightly bulged.  

24 minutes ago, hayward said:

My problem is in the facet joints.  Luckily my discs are pretty good, only one is slightly bulged.  

I’m unfamiliar with that....I hope you can find something that works

1 hour ago, hayward said:

:bc:Thanks Snake.  Curious, did you try just individual ingrediants that's in RF, or did you just say the hell with it, tried it, and it worked so you just stuck with it?  In other words, say,  just take Tumeric for a while first?

It isn't just tumeric, it is a combo of 4 different anti-inflammatories.

Right from the start.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m unfamiliar with that....I hope you can find something that works

Same to you.  I always enjoyed working, but these last 6 years have been getting more and more painful, and way less fun.  I don't do anything extra caricular anymore.  It's the day to day accomplish priorities, and if I make it through that, sit or lie down until it's time to go to bed.  

Plus it makes me moody.  Nobody likes moody.:lol:

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Same to you.  I always enjoyed working, but these last 6 years have been getting more and more painful, and way less fun.  I don't do anything extra caricular anymore.  It's the day to day accomplish priorities, and if I make it through that, sit or lie down until it's time to go to bed.  

Plus it makes me moody.  Nobody likes moody.:lol:

First 21 day batch of RF is only $20. Fuck it... give it a try.

This is what I bought for my back, it works after about 15-30 minutes when my back is so bad I can't lift my legs or barely walk..it's not a Tens unit, It's an Ultra-sound the same thing a Chiropractor or an Osteopath uses.  I have 2 of Ten's units which help some.

https://tensunits.com/collections/ultrasound/products/us-pro-2000-portable-ultrasound-unit

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

First 21 day batch of RF is only $20. Fuck it... give it a try.

That part is great, it's the fact that after that, they just automatically bill you for the next month's worth whether you want it or not.  You have to cancel it if you don't want it.

I hate that shit. :lol:

You're the first person i've ran across that's tried it.  I like the sound of the results you've had.  I'ma giver a shot.  :bc: I've pissed money away on worse things already.

Edited by hayward
  • Like 2