Check your account email address ×

Remember that time f7ben was right and a pile of fucking retards were wrong?

f7ben

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

True for your average trail runner .

But lake races are not won much by your average trail runner lol . Some will argue lighter clutching on the turbos for lake racing  for less load off the line and less stress on a stock crank 

The fastest race setups will always be heavily loaded ....tq wins races. For trail riding though a good clutch setup will work for 200-300hp or even wider ranges on some bigger turbo sleds 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The fastest race setups will always be heavily loaded ....tq wins races. For trail riding though a good clutch setup will work for 200-300hp or even wider ranges on some bigger turbo sleds 

I use to think so to . But I have watched a record setting sled have its exact built twin spank it with lighter weight . Hell you were looking to buy it 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I use to think so to . But I have watched a record setting sled have its exact built twin spank it with lighter weight . Hell you were looking to buy it 

That was a bad ass sled for sure

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

showes the level of confidence in there people and products from some one who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.  Bmp is shit has always been shit will always be shit . 

If BMP sold spark plug wrenches, to remove the spark plug in my neighbors lawn mower, I wouldn’t buy it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just because it works, doesn't mean it's optimal.

You can drive your truck with a flat if you want to.

Derp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You're the expert

You even make multiple threads just so everyone knows.

:hay:

The retard with a 900 ace na faggotmobile talking like he know turbo clutching :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clutching matters and it's usually the first thing I tinker with after suspension but, who knows what turbo-tards are doing out there.  I don't care.  They're all weirdos to me,  :lmao:

Yes.....big hp and going fast are weird. 50 year olds with pit coats and fancy shocks and sx sleds jumping driveways and attacking corners at 35mph is totally normal :lol:

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....big hp and going fast are weird. 50 year olds with pit coats and fancy shocks and sx sleds jumping driveways and attacking corners at 35mph is totally normal :lol:

Real riders don't care about people who can sit and hold a thumb flipper across the lake or a rail bed.  Especially ones that think clutch tuning doesn't matter on a vehicle that uses CVTs.  CVT-Continuous Variable Transmission

:lol: :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Real riders don't care about people who can sit and hold a thumb flipper across the lake or a rail bed.  Especially ones that think clutch tuning doesn't matter on a vehicle that uses CVTs.  CVT-Continuous Variable Transmission

Oh yes....you’re 5’6 ass standing and playing Ricky racer max effort and fully shredding the trail but still going slower than most guys with men’s sleds is so impressive. 

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's retarded.

Edited by awful knawful

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I suppose. Or

He could borrow a buddies sled and swamp it.

Or hit a trail stake at the waters edge and scrap the sled.

:hay:

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are we honestly discussing the ability of a CVT system NOT needing to be “tuned” differently for different HP levels? Holy fuck. 

Yes with a guy that just blew 2 belts in 50 miles on a fucking river :lol:. Obviously his clutching is "spot on"