Check your account email address ×

Remember that time f7ben was right and a pile of fucking retards were wrong?

f7ben

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes with a guy that just blew 2 belts in 50 miles on a fucking river :lol:. Obviously his clutching is "spot on" 

Wow. Brings up that age old saying, “Stay quiet and be thought of as an idiot or open your mouth and remove all doubt.” 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CLuTcheD TO ThE MAxx!!  :lmao:

Full of talent and win there. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Clutching matters and it's usually the first thing I tinker with after suspension but, who knows what turbo-tards are doing out there.  I don't care.  They're all weirdos to me,  :lmao:

You change your rear end ratio when adding power to the tundra?

• Gold Member
Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You didn’t just seriously compare rear axle ratio on an automotive application to clutching one a sled, right? 

Boosted sleds don’t need much clutching work once set based on varying boost and power levels...  That is what I’m saying.

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You didn’t just seriously compare rear axle ratio on an automotive application to clutching one a sled, right? 

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not so, I responded accordingly...I think,  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

No. But I added new, deeper tread tires so, the drive ratio changes automatically.  

:snack:

Hopefully you at least changed the viscosity of the transmission fluid.  You are leaving to much on the table with power adders on the tundra by not unnecessarily fucking with something else.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Hopefully you at least changed the viscosity of the transmission fluid.  You are leaving to much on the table with power adders on the tundra by not unnecessarily fucking with something else.

:lol: 

I'm still not sure if you are serious or not.  I'm not sure how I feel about you now because of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm still not sure if you are serious or not.  I'm not sure how I feel about you now because of it.

I think the last comment about “fluid” might be a give away but in which direction......

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben is right.

even his clutching chart proves it

Edited by BOHICA

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVVV  :dunno:

Gotcha. He will have to prove me wrong but until then, he's on the same team as dummy dumb dumb. 

38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes. Aka bumbling ben clutching 101

Is he related to Ricky? 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes with a guy that just blew 2 belts in 50 miles on a fucking river :lol:. Obviously his clutching is "spot on" 

Omg you shameless retarded motherfucker....you got owned so bad and here you are basking in it. Just kill your self dumb motherfucker

Edited by f7ben

8 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wow. Brings up that age old saying, “Stay quiet and be thought of as an idiot or open your mouth and remove all doubt.” 

Full of talent and win there. 

Hey dumb motherfucker.....what turbo sled you running?

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Own away.

Try not fucking yourself over this time.

:smack:

Hey dumbass faggot ass retard. I’ve been testing 4 different turbo sleds with a dragy. Adding weight across pump gas tunes is showing zero gains

dumbass motherfucker

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot ass retard. I’ve been testing 4 different turbo sleds with a dragy. Adding weight across pump gas tunes is showing zero gains

dumbass motherfucker

Dig up the original thread

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dumbass motherfucker

When you add weight you need to add power.

Or vice versa.

Derp:hay:

You dumb mother fucker.:thumbsup: