Check your account email address ×

Remember that time f7ben was right and a pile of fucking retards were wrong?

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  :ashamed:

50 pages of arguing over this and a dozen or so retards were 100% wrong as usual. It’s the way fsce goes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

To be fair bmp is shit at clutching.  There sponsored rider won't even let them touch there sled or know what setups he is running . Lol no lie 

Poor dumb dumb Ben

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

To be fair bmp is shit at clutching.  There sponsored rider won't even let them touch there sled or know what setups he is running . Lol no lie 

Their sponsored rider is racing ...not trail riding

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Go argue about the market..

Oh wait...

It takes 2 seconds to add weight to the bmp clutch setup....why wouldn’t they add any weight for any of their pump gas tune levels?

Moron

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It takes 2 seconds to add weight to the bmp clutch setup....why wouldn’t they add any weight for any of their pump gas tune levels?

Moron

I don't even remember what the argument was about....

Sorry you're still upset.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Dave said:

I don't even remember what the argument was about....

Sorry you're still upset.

It was once you have your clutching set on a modded turbo sled it’s really not worth fucking with the clutching if you turn it up some more.  Having a turbo before turbos were cool I am in agreement with Ben.  Not enough juice in the squeeze to fuck with clutching on a turbo once you have the clutching set for pump gas and decide to crank it to race gas.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It was once you have your clutching set on a modded turbo sled it’s really not worth fucking with the clutching if you turn it up some more.  Having a turbo before turbos were cool I am in agreement with Ben.  Not enough juice in the squeeze to fuck with clutching on a turbo once you have the clutching set for pump gas and decide to crank it to race gas.

That doesn't sound familiar 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Their sponsored rider is racing ...not trail riding

showes the level of confidence in there people and products from some one who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.  Bmp is shit has always been shit will always be shit . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

showes the level of confidence in there people and products from some one who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.  Bmp is shit has always been shit will always be shit . 

I don’t disagree......but their clutching sheet tells the tale. No need to change clutch setups across a wide range of tunes on turbo sleds 

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This is more or less true for trail running and light lake racing 

Just now, f7ben said:

I don’t disagree......but their clutching sheet tells the tale. No need to change clutch setups across a wide range of tunes on turbo sleds 

True for your average trail runner .

But lake races are not won much by your average trail runner lol . Some will argue lighter clutching on the turbos for lake racing  for less load off the line and less stress on a stock crank