Check your account email address ×

Would you

It’s not like she was pulled out into the public for being ugly...shit happens....it’s because they and, she, put her out there and show her as some kind of model and fashion statement. But, thisebif us making the ugly statements will get kicked in the nutz. You watch.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I sense an undercurrent of emo, which can - to the uninitiated, read as “skanky”.  

Call it what you want and forgive me that I don't find the "emo" world all that positive or attractive. That's just me I guess. 

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I sense an undercurrent of emo, which can - to the uninitiated, read as “skanky”.  

Emo is just another word for ugly person badly attempting to look edgy to cover for there awful looks and worse social skills.  

Every generation has a awkward band of them slightly different look different name  same dorks 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Emo is just another word for ugly person badly attempting to look edgy to cover for there awful looks and worse social skills.  

Every generation has a awkward band of them slightly different look different name  same dorks 

I don’t necessarily disagree.  Girls can pull off the emo look a little better.  The emo look on guys hasn’t worked for anyone other than Captain Jack Sparrow.  Ever seen the Big Bang Theory where Howard dresses emo adjacent, goth, to try to pick up chicks?  It’s good for a laugh.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

normally i'd say the kids are off limits but the minute she signed to be a model that went away.   Absolutely gross and only there because of who her stepmom is

Agreed.  Or, if the media wants to get involved with them and play it one way or another.  We're such a gross society now.  No turning back I'm afraid and nothing will be off limits anymore.  I blame the left for this more than anything but the Righties aren't innocent either.  They are just less bitter and repugnant.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah....ugly is ugly and I don't care what "style" of life is chosen.  

5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t necessarily disagree.  Girls can pull off the emo look a little better.  The emo look on guys hasn’t worked for anyone other than Captain Jack Sparrow.  Ever seen the Big Bang Theory where Howard dresses emo adjacent, goth, to try to pick up chicks?  It’s good for a laugh.

That was a good one. :lol: