Check your account email address ×

Rudy getting sued for 1 billion

The counting     or recording of ballotts run through some of their machines has shown they are not accurate.  and if the ALL of them are not being tested and fully audited dominion has no case.  its he said she said.

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dominion is suing him for false claims about their voting systems. 

This guy needs to be slapped to the ground. 

How about we would it work itself out in court before you pass judgment, you dingleberry?  I’ve read that he’s looking forward to it.  But hey, go ahead and fall for the mainstream narrative about a guy who had impeccable credentials before he dared hitch his horse to Trump.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about we would it work itself out in court before you pass judgment, you dingleberry?  I’ve read that he’s looking forward to it.  But hey, go ahead and fall for the mainstream narrative about a guy who had impeccable credentials before he dared hitch his horse to Trump.

I never passed judgement, you demented reprobate.

Credentials!! Why because he was mayor during 911, and walked down the street??? LMAO!! BFD!! 

He's a bum, and I hope that he gets slaminated. 

impeccable credentials,  SMH guy was anything but impeccable both with his selective bullying prosecutions as well as his personal life.

FTR if he has proof of dominion machines doing what he claimed it will be good for this country to see that exposed in open court.  If he's full of shit and just throwing baseless things out there to please orange Jesus hope he gets hung out to dry, 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

impeccable credentials,  SMH guy was anything but impeccable both with his selective bullying prosecutions as well as his personal life.

FTR if he has proof of dominion machines doing what he claimed it will be good for this country to see that exposed in open court.  If he's full of shit and just throwing baseless things out there to please orange Jesus hope he gets hung out to dry, 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Impeccable credentials :lol: 

Can Mark REALLY be this rabid a repub conservative???

The guy is not stupid, but his allegiance to the right is mind-numbing. 

It's almost CULT-LIKE. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's almost CULT-LIKE. 

Damn bud, sometimes you really surprise me.

54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's almost CULT-LIKE. 

He’s a hyper partisan twat waffle. They’re everywhere 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

“We found over 35 [voting systems] had been left online and we’re still continuing to find more,” Kevin Skoglund, a senior technical advisor at the election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition, told NBC News.

“We kept hearing from election officials that voting machines were never on the internet,” he said. “And we knew that wasn't true. And so we set out to try and find the voting machines to see if we could find them on the internet, and especially the back-end systems that voting machines in the precinct were connecting to to report their results.”

Skoglund and his team developed a tool that scoured the internet to see if the central computers that program voting machines and run the entire election process at the precinct level were online. Once they had identified such systems, they contacted the relevant election officials and also provided the information to reporter Kim Zetter, who published the findings in Vice’s Motherboard in August.

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

The largest manufacturer of voting machines, ES&S, told NBC News their systems are protected by firewalls and are not on the “public internet.” But both Skoglund and Andrew Appel, a Princeton computer science professor and expert on elections, said such firewalls can and have been breached.

“AT&T and Verizon and so on try and protect as best they can the security of their phone network from the rest of the internet, but it’s still part of the internet,” Appel explained. “There can still be security holes that allow hackers to get into the phone network.”

The 35 systems Skoglund’s team found represent a fraction of total voting systems nationwide, though he believes they only captured a portion of the systems that are or have been online. Earlier this week, Skoglund showed NBC three election systems were still online even after officials had been told they were vulnerable.

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never passed judgement, you demented reprobate.

Credentials!! Why because he was mayor during 911, and walked down the street??? LMAO!! BFD!! 

He's a bum, and I hope that he gets slaminated. 

Prosecutor, nyc mayor and lawyer with a solid gold resume.  If he’s lying he gets disbarred.  Works for me!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Shake your head like a fucking Tourette’s monkey, it’s what you do.  His professional credentials were unquestioned until he worked with Trump.

no shit Sherlock.  And if he does prove it, he’s up there with Mother Theresa.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pyle550 has been brainwashed by the Msm like a lemming...Smh.

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pyle550 has been brainwashed by the Msm like a lemming...Smh.

I have no allegiance to any party, or any factions what so ever. 

I think they all suck.

I hate Rudy. I think the fukker is on drugs of some type. 

I hate how he won't STFU when he talks, and I hate how he interrupts everyone. 

I think he's a whore for money, and I hope he gets burned. 

Time will tell.  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have no allegiance to any party, or any factions what so ever. 

I think they all suck.

I hate Rudy. I think the fukker is on drugs of some type. 

I hate how he won't STFU when he talks, and I hate how he interrupts everyone. 

I think he's a whore for money, and I hope he gets burned. 

Time will tell.  

You're alot like Rudy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CFM said:

Your eyes and panties sure do. Pretty much daily.

43 minutes ago, Dave said:

Your diaper does

Problem is, I can buy and sell you two.............COMBINED. You're nothing but street bums compared to me.

HOW BOUT DAH? 

6 hours ago, old indy said:

The counting     or recording of ballotts run through some of their machines has shown they are not accurate.  and if the ALL of them are not being tested and fully audited dominion has no case.  its he said she said.

It is a great window they opened on them self . I hope like hell it goes forward