Check your account email address ×

Biden inheriting Nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch'

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look at all the coup boys sullying up for terrorist Trump. 

No plan Trump just another fail to add to his lifelong fails.

TDS withdrawals are a bitch, ain't they...?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe if a scientist named Dr. Fauci told you that you were gut hooked by fake news for the 4,356th time you will accept it..

Fauci debunks CNN reporting, says Biden's vaccine rollout not 'starting from scratch'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-debunks-cnn-says-bidens-vaccine-rollout-not-starting-from-scratch-after-reporting-trump-had-no-plan

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Maybe if a scientist named Dr. Fauci told you that you were gut hooked by fake news for the 4,356th time you will accept it..

Fauci debunks CNN reporting, says Biden's vaccine rollout not 'starting from scratch'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-debunks-cnn-says-bidens-vaccine-rollout-not-starting-from-scratch-after-reporting-trump-had-no-plan

The liar only believes what he want to,,if he can remember.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So still buying in to your bullshit even after the retractions and multiple top officials saying diff the evidence all around you with the number getting out . Nop du underground told me it is true!!!! I just know it !!!!!!!! Now I am going to hold my breath until you see the truth  

19 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hell Biden was saying just a few months ago that there would not be a vaccine by the end of 2020 as Trump said there would be and now Biden has shifted gears to say that in the first month of the New year it's Trump's fault that the vaccine is not distributed properly?  Biden was saying on the campaign trail that at best it would be spring time before we even had a vaccine.  

And that was said after Joe stood in front of the cameras and started casting boubt on a vaccine being produced    "under donald Trump."      That was about the most dispicable thing i had seen him do and say up to that point. 

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a great sound bite and good marketing by Biden.  If trump could have learned how to do some of that and maybe he'd still be in office.  

The reason Biden can use it as a sound bite is because no one in the media will call him on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did you read Trump had no plan to implement the vaccine program?

You fell for Trump your the dumb ass.

Didn't you see the CBS 60 Minutes story the Sunday AFTER the election?  No plan my ass - they (And you) just won't accept ANYTHING that was done before them, because it has Trump on it.  Honestly, I could give a rats ass who's plan it is.  My plan is completely different, I'm just going to live my life the way I want and be happy!  Shit, I had nothing but a big smile on my face putting 625 miles on my snowmobile in 3 days!!

2064092F-A846-40CF-A35C-3B0FB8D908E6.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2