Check your account email address ×

And the pendulum swings....

ckf

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you have anything that is true?  I love how you and the rest think he lied about the wall because you did not understand him

6 people dead?  LOL  Yeah, please list them and the causes of death.  Maybe if you typed it all out, you would get it.

NK started testing again once Nov 4th showed a possible biden victory.

LOL.  Full on media lapdog.

No you fukker!! You bashed me because I hate TRUMP'S EGO!! 

Who the fuck is that bastard to hammer us 24/7 on how great he is!! 

How he KNEW everything better than the experts! FUCK HIM!! Fuck that EGOTISTICAL bastard, with his FAKE, PROSTITUTE WIFE!!

Fuck that bastard for ridiculing a disabled guy on national tv! AND FUCK YOU IF YOU LIKE TRUMP!!! 

I know you'll defend him to the end, but fuck him, and fuck you!! You punk-assed bitch!!  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am no baller anywhere. I literally wear raggy fucking clothes so bad, my family is embarrassed. LMMFAO!!

It's called STEALTH WEALTH you dumb fuck!! 

Yes. I have more money than friends. Friends are basically worthless to me. Same old story, same old talk, same old bullshit. 

What are FRIENDS gonna do for me? Tell me what? I'm smarter, stronger, tougher, than anybody I know, so tell me what the fuck are they gonna do for me? 

I pay for some help now and then..........the landscaper and a yard helper at 22 an hour, because the fukkin place is so

fukkin big, so what?  Other than that who Do I need, NOBODY!! 

STFU!! Just STFU!!

On the bold....Very common here in New England with old school money.

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why is it every time you describe yourself it is exactly the same shit you say you hate about trump? 

WHY IS THAT? 

I NEVAH said a word, until you faggots pissed me off. 

Everything I've said is true. 

What have I lied about, faggot?

Tell me what. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No you fukker!! You bashed me because I hate TRUMP'S EGO!! 

Who the fuck is that bastard to hammer us 24/7 on how great he is!! 

How he KNEW everything better than the experts! FUCK HIM!! Fuck that EGOTISTICAL bastard, with his FAKE, PROSTITUTE WIFE!!

Fuck that bastard for ridiculing a disabled guy on national tv! AND FUCK YOU IF YOU LIKE TRUMP!!! 

I know you'll defend him to the end, but fuck him, and fuck you!! You punk-assed bitch!!  

Take a fuckin Midol you fruitcake.  Jesus. Calm the fuck down.  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am no baller anywhere. I literally wear raggy fucking clothes so bad, my family is embarrassed. LMMFAO!!

Yes. I have more money than friends. Friends are basically worthless to me. Same old story, same old talk, same old bullshit. 

What are FRIENDS gonna do for me? Tell me what? I'm smarter, stronger, tougher, than anybody I know, so tell me what the fuck are they gonna do for me? 

I pay for some help now and then..........the landscaper and a yard helper at 22 an hour, because the fukkin place is so

STFU!! Just STFU!!

BTW, anyone with "stealth wealth" doesn't brag about it on a snowmobile forum.  I know 4 people for sure that are wealthy like you claim and they NEVER talk about money.  I think you hate trump because it seems you and trump have a similar ego

1 hour ago, ckf said:

For at least the next four years FS will be filled with threads about how bad the Dems suck, lol.

The funny thing is that the posts will come from the same guys that bitched about left doing the same thing here during the past four. :lol:

There is no f’n way someone can start as many threads as actionfigurejoe......so....your statement is quite off. :wink lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Take a fuckin Midol you fruitcake.  Jesus. Calm the fuck down.  :lol: 

STFU Mark!! Those are bad words you just posted!! MIDOL is for women, and fruitcake is a putdown!! You fukker!

STFU, or I will start talking about YOUR marital history. I've given you credit for having some good sleds and stuff, but I have also DEFENDED you against people who put you down for marriages.

Now you're startin' ta' piss me off with this MIDOL/FRUITCAKE talk.  

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

BTW, anyone with "stealth wealth" doesn't brag about it on a snowmobile forum.  I know 4 people for sure that are wealthy like you claim and they NEVER talk about money.  I think you hate trump because it seems you and trump have a similar ego

I’m in a town with tons of waterfront homes (most of thise vacation homes) where a million $$$ is an entrance fee . Just Off the water, luckily, is normal $$. I can totally attest There-are many different types of personalities of rich people.

My town totally ‘teaches ‘one to not judge a book by it’s covers....in every which way.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! Just STFU!!

Dude, your messed up. Money isn't gonna get you there! Thats just insecurity on your part. As for friends, my friends have done more good for me than that all mighty dollar can ever do. Reevaluate. Take another look. Stop the bad ass thing, your not the supreme being. Great to have your feedback but the tough guy stuff needs to go....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

STFU!! Just like Trump, YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN CUNTS!!

You fukkers have posted close to 100 times that I give hand-jobs behind Sandys. So, you ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN FAGGOTS!!

I mentioned Sandys to meet for a fight with WEBBA, about 5 years ago, that was the only reason I mentioned Sandys. Then you faggots started with me giving handies at sandys.

You posted it a hundred fukkin times you motherfuklkin cunt faggots!  

So, you wanna say that I give handies, you fukkin cunts, I'll show ya who gives handies.

You asked for this bullshit, you got it! 

What's your TOTAL NET WORTH, CUNT???

Tell me what you're worth, you cunt bastard!! 

Maybe it's you that sucks dick for money!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WORTH, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! TELL ME!!!

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

May be we should send him a care package, he'd really love that. :lmao:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

Post all the gay pics you want, faggot. It just shows what a queer YOU ARE. 

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: It's going to be epic watching the media just finger themselves over their heroes back in the white house...and watch all their little fanbois follow along.

5C5EDE59-E89F-4EFB-8F46-0944DCE6C169.jpeg

Looks like Barney

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I hate Trump 'cause he thinks he's better than everybody. 

I hate him also for making fun of that DISABLED Guy. Only a fukkin real bastid would do that on national TV.  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! Just like Trump, YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN CUNTS!!

You fukkers have posted close to 100 times that I give hand-jobs behind Sandys. So, you ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN FAGGOTS!!

I mentioned Sandys to meet for a fight with WEBBA, about 5 years ago, that was the only reason I mentioned Sandys. Then you faggots started with me giving handies at sandys.

You posted it a hundred fukkin times you motherfuklkin cunt faggots!  

So, you wanna say that I give handies, you fukkin cunts, I'll show ya who gives handies.

You asked for this bullshit, you got it! 

What's your TOTAL NET WORTH, CUNT???

Tell me what you're worth, you cunt bastard!! 

Maybe it's you that sucks dick for money!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WORTH, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! TELL ME!!!

I think this guy is gonna stroke out!! No pun intended!!

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Edited by SHADOSPRIT

7 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Dude, your messed up. Money isn't gonna get you there! Thats just insecurity on your part. As for friends, my friends have done more good for me than that all mighty dollar can ever do. Reevaluate. Take another look. Stop the bad ass thing, your not the supreme being. Great to have your feedback but the tough guy stuff needs to go....

Are you aware of HOW MANY TIMES it's been posted about me giving handies at sandies? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUKKIN TIMES? No, then shut the fuck up!

One or two times would have been enough, but you fukkers keep it up, so go fuck yourselves. 

You drew FIRST BLOOD!!

If you don't like my posts, then I suggest you tell the faggots that post against me to STFU!! 

I can keep this up forever, in fact I can start p[osting my daily take son Fidelity to really make you guys crazy!

When you see what I make, and you have to get up at 6 and go to a fukkin lousy job, with a lousy boss, knowing I'm sitting on a big SHOW-PLACE you're gonna hate it!! HA ! HA !  FUCK YOU BUDDY!! How's work today??

Did you work hard today? Was it cold? Did your BOSS piss you off? 

Do you HATE your job???

WHAT'S YOUR TOTAL NET WORTH?? 

What are YOU WORTH?

Are you a BROKE-ASSED bitch living from week to week? 

Go back to work, and STFU!!

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU Mark!! Those are bad words you just posted!! MIDOL is for women, and fruitcake is a putdown!! You fukker!

STFU, or I will start talking about YOUR marital history. I've given you credit for having some good sleds and stuff, but I have also DEFENDED you against people who put you down for marriages.

Now you're startin' ta' piss me off with this MIDOL/FRUITCAKE talk.  

:quaqmire::snack::crazy:

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you aware of HOW MANY TIMES it's been posted about me giving handies at sandies? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUKKIN TIMES? No, then shut the fuck up!

One or two times would have been enough, but you fukkers keep it up, so go fuck yourselves. 

You drew FIRST BLOOD!!

If you don't like my posts, then I suggest you tell the faggots that post against me to STFU!! 

I can keep this up forever, in fact I can start p[osting my daily take son Fidelity to really make you guys crazy!

When you see what I make, and you have to get up at 6 and go to a fukkin lousy job, with a lousy boss, knowing I'm sitting on a big SHOW-PLACE you're gonna hate it!! HA ! HA !  FUCK YOU BUDDY!! How's work today??

Did you work hard today? Was it cold? Did your BOSS piss you off? 

Do you HATE your job???

WHAT'S YOUR TOTAL NET WORTH?? 

What are YOU WORTH?

Are you a BROKE-ASSED bitch living from week to week? 

Go back to work, and STFU!!

Settle down there fruitloop.