Check your account email address ×

I just found Snowrider

jtssrx

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao: fucking AWESOME display right there by that little snowflake :lol:

And yes, that's just like that little, done nothing for the US, pussy ass,  Liberal faggot, Snowbeavis :lol:

:lmao:

What a good looking bunch those liberals are. talk about your deplorables.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have no right to be screaming like that

Sure they do but they will just get kicked out and not be heard...looked at like crazies etc. So in the end what did she accomplish that's positive? Not a fucking thing

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nonviolent protests are now unamerican?  :snack:

I see your funding got approved again.  We all know why you left.  Why don't you go start your own site?  That way, when we want to hear your meaningless rhetoric we will visit.   Should be plenty of like-mined people to talk to instead of ruining a fellow snowmobiler's forum like you have others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

This is the kind of shit that has been going on in Wisconsin the last few years.  Can you understand why Wisconsin conservatives truly can't stand liberals?

That woman needs something to do.  What a crazy bitch! I feel for anyone who has to put up with idiots like that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

That woman needs something to do.  What a crazy bitch! I feel for anyone who has to put up with idiots like that!

With her mouth open like that, there's something and someone of her own train of thought that she could entertain,,, OH SNAP! I forgot, SR wouldn't be able to "fulfill" her.... Let alone a baby sized thimble.

4 minutes ago, gen4glock23 said:

With her mouth open like that, there's something and someone of her own train of thought that she could entertain,,, OH SNAP! I forgot, SR wouldn't be able to "fulfill" her.... Let alone a baby sized thimble.

You're right!  She needs a good screwing to bring some calm in her life.  No doubt SR wouldn't be up to the task!  :lol:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

You're right!  She needs a good screwing to bring some calm in her life.  No doubt SR wouldn't be up to the task!  :lol:

1 hour ago, gen4glock23 said:

:true:   :lol: