Check your account email address ×

Election is over and Biden is going to seated so it’s time to open the economy say Cuomo

jtssrx

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The economy will explode under Biden 

How can it not? It’s been pent up for almost a year. I mean, there are a few ways that it could probably be “inflated” but a lot of people stayed working and weren’t spending money on a lot of things that they normally would have, if life were “normal”. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How can it not? It’s been pent up for almost a year. I mean, there are a few ways that it could probably be “inflated” but a lot of people stayed working and weren’t spending money on a lot of things that they normally would have, if life were “normal”. 

I’m just hoping for people to start dumping their RV’s when the lock down ends. I’m in the market for something newer after selling mine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m just hoping for people to start dumping their RV’s when the lock down ends. I’m in the market for something newer after selling mine. 

Bought new in 2015 and again in 2019 so I’m good there. 

Id rather see the prices of guns, ammo and SxSs tank. Even smaller items like general camping gear and kayaks. I’m sick of not being able to get a campground reservation literally anywhere. It was bad enough before last year. This coming summer is already overbooked nearly everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m just hoping for people to start dumping their RV’s when as the lock down ends. I’m in the market for something newer after selling mine. 

I'm hoping the same as well...a nice Luxe toyhauler for half the price new would be perfect!

Edited by Dave

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Id rather see the prices of guns, ammo and SxSs tank. Even smaller items like general camping gear and kayaks. I’m sick of not being able to get a campground reservation literally anywhere. It was bad enough before last year. This coming summer is already overbooked nearly everywhere. 

Boondocking is where its at....free is never at bad thing.

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Campground reservations were horrible. And some of the pricks started a bunch of tack on fees. I sold my trailer in September. Looking at a class b. I’m expecting a large dump of trailers and motor homes when people start traveling normally again. 

Just now, Dave said:

Boondocking is where its at....free is never at bad thing.

I would be more into that if I went out west. Boondocking in Michigan means parking on the side of the road somewhere or in a swampy state area. I’ll pass. 

Even our primitive state forest campgrounds are overflowing and most are run on a first come, first serve basis. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I would be more into that if I went out west. Boondocking in Michigan means parking on the side of the road somewhere or in a swampy state area. I’ll pass. 

Even our primitive state forest campgrounds are overflowing and most are run on a first come, first serve basis. 

Oh really? That's shitty....we have an abundance of forest here thats all crown land and free to camp. 

Yes @frenchythere's more to Saskatchewan than what's by Regina. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Campground reservations were horrible. And some of the pricks started a bunch of tack on fees. I sold my trailer in September. Looking at a class b. I’m expecting a large dump of trailers and motor homes when people start traveling normally again. 

You’re not telling me anything. To add insult to injury, because all these idiots bought campers last year, all of the private parks have sold out to almost all seasonal sites. Good business move for them though and it does keep these newbie idiots off the road with their 35’ 9,000 lb travel trailer behind their 1/2 ton (or less) rated tow vehicles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dave said:

Oh really? That's shitty....we have an abundance of forest here thats all crown land and free to camp. 

Yes @frenchythere's more to Saskatchewan than what's by Regina. :lol:

There’s state land but it’s not what you’d think it is. 

We “Glamp” anymore anyway. If it doesn’t have full hook up, we usually don’t stay. Not for long anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I always thought you were MB? 

Nope. Always in Saskatchewan...since 07....Ontario before that....Might be moving to BC for summers and put this shack up for rent....my Air bnb house ain't making any money in BC so might as well move there....much nicer house.

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There’s state land but it’s not what you’d think it is. 

We “Glamp” anymore anyway. If it doesn’t have full hook up, we usually don’t stay. Not for long anyway. 

We glamped one season in AZ...was nice not having to worry about tanks filling up but I prefer boondocking most of the time its not crowded.

:bc:

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nope. Always in Saskatchewan...since 07....Ontario before that....Might be moving to BC for summers and put this shack up for rent....my Air bnb house ain't making any money in BC so might as well move there....much nicer house.

where aboots in BC?