Check your account email address ×

Election is over and Biden is going to seated so it’s time to open the economy say Cuomo

jtssrx

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

seems in my lifetime that the pubs are the spenders.  Reagan,  Bush and trump vs Obama.   :news:  

Pointing out this inconvient truth makes you a librul!

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

To give obama a pass for his first 4 years, and to blame trump for his first 4 is 100% a double standard.

It could go back further with that belief...  Bush gets credit for obamas first 4 years. Clinton gets credit for Bushes first 4.  Bush gets credit for clintons first 4 and do on and so forth

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

So you blame Obama's first 4 years of spending on "things out of his control"  But with trump, all the spending he did was his complete control?  Do you guys every realize how you sound?  FFS the double standard is unbelievable.

Obama inherited about 10% UE and a world economy in collapse, Trump inherited sub 5% UE , longest running bull market in history, and record emerging markets, yet  nearly doubled the deficit  before the pandemic and had already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4.   Not a double standard at all, it is understandable in this last year that debt and deficit would rise, not the prior 3.  Pretty simple even you should be able to see the difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

To give obama a pass for his first 4 years, and to blame trump for his first 4 is 100% a double standard.

How fucking stupid are you really?   

You think the economies Obama inherited and the one Trump inherited were the same? If you do take Ben's advice right away. 

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Obama inherited about 10% UE and a world economy in collapse, Trump inherited sub 5% UE , longest running bull market in history, and record emerging markets, yet  nearly doubled the deficit  before the pandemic and had already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4.   Not a double standard at all, it is understandable in this last year that debt and deficit would rise, not the prior 3.  Pretty simple even you should be able to see the difference.

spot on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

How fucking stupid are you really?   

You think the economies Obama inherited and the one Trump inherited were the same? If you do take Ben's advice right away. 

Dumbest poster here by a mile

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbest poster here by a mile

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think he tries to look this stupid, if he really was as stupid as he seems to be, he would forget to breathe.

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s not trying 

LOL the 3 stooges trying so hard to be relevant.  I love it when I am on the hit list.  Tomorrow will be someone else that says something that you can't understand. 

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Dave said:

And you still voted for Trump.

he was still a better choice than Biden for me personally and business wise.   Had I known Trump would amp up the idiocy post election i thing many of us who held our noses would have chosen to not vote for him  Best case scenario (dem president pub senate) was there and Trump ruined that.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he was still a better choice than Biden for me personally and business wise.   Had I known Trump would amp up the idiocy post election i thing many of us who held our noses would have chosen to not vote for him  Best case scenario (dem president pub senate) was there and Trump ruined that.  

What idiocy is that you speak of?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

every tweet, speech, half assed legal challenge and complete morons he surrounded himself with that occurred from the Friday after election when it was clear he lost on. .  

Nothing wrong with what he did imo. You wouldve done the same.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

yup.  There is no fiscal conservative party anymore.

• Like 1