Check your account email address ×

MAGA is so gullible.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

what does it matter.  They are going to take more rights from us and no one really gives a shit.  People are more interested in calling out their friends and family on Facebook. 
Michigan wasted no time in calling for legislation to fight the home grown terrorists .  

All you have to do is walk into the MI State Capitol open carrying and you're labeled that. It's not even illegal  SMH

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Are they still a thing? Maybe just a seasonal organization?  :dunno: 

Well it is cold out, wait until summer. Antifa has been around a while now. They caused alot of problems in Chicago back during the Obama admin. I remember they ambushed the CPD and some of them got "disappeared" at the Chicago Special Operations facility... 

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

what does it matter.  They are going to take more rights from us and no one really gives a shit.  People are more interested in calling out their friends and family on Facebook. 
Michigan wasted no time in calling for legislation to fight the home grown terrorists .  

Oh I give a shit and I have been saying this was going to happen. But its really no different that the Patriot Act that many defended because of "terrorism". Now they can use racism and domestic terrorism to further erode our rights. Of course this is what they are going to do. And now with a Dem trifecta in congress we should expect some major gun reform also. yay

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All you have to do is walk into the MI State Capitol open carrying and you're labeled that. It's not even illegal  SMH

Yup.    You so much as disagree with an elected official anymore and the police will be showing up at your door to arrest you.   

The news is running some bullshit story about a ransom attempt?? :lol:

Anytime the left/ right/ media are in full agreement, you know you are the one getting fucked. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I give a shit and I have been saying this was going to happen. But its really no different that the Patriot Act that many defended because of "terrorism". Now they can use racism and domestic terrorism to further erode our rights. Of course this is what they are going to do. And now with a Dem trifecta in congress we should expect some major gun reform also. yay

Agreed.  
like skidooski  pointed out.  They wasted no time blaming guns and going after them .  Americans and their pesky guns ruin everything. 

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agreed.  
like skidooski  pointed out.  They wasted no time blaming guns and going after them .  Americans and their pesky guns ruin everything. 

Yeah and I think the only person shot was shot by the Police. Where is BLM! LOL

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I would assume that open carry is going to be illegal soon. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wait....who is "MAGA".  Is this a real group?  Who are they speaking through?  Is there a leader or PR voice for them?

No one leads a cult better these days than Trump.   Even jesse and al can't get the idiots behind them like Donnie

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

MAGA's wear their ignorance like a Badge of Honor. 

yup

Just now, Angry ginger said:

No one leads a cult better these days than Trump.   Even jesse and al can't get the idiots behind them like Donnie

yup

So, "MAGA" is a cult group then?

Just trying to make sure I have the labeling correct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah and I think the only person shot was shot by the Police. Where is BLM! LOL

Right!!!  Why not...... see!!!  Now do you believe us the police are corrupt and murdering unarmed people!!

oh fuck no!!! Doing the same thing they complained about.  Shaming the victim,  celebrating her death, she had it coming!!!!! 
makes no sense other than it is a bullshit fund raising scheme. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Inside the state capitol will probably go thru now but not state wide that I know of

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

If they stack the courts it will be and that will just be the start.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

If they stack the courts it will be and that will just be the start.  

They just need something to squeak by in the courts to set a precedent....and they are hellbent to make that happen.  We should keep our eyes on the small jurisdictions first.  It'll be hard to do though because media won't cover it.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Inside the state capitol will probably go thru now but not state wide that I know of

Well you know there are severe restrictions on the way. I am as curious as anyone how severe.