Check your account email address ×

No evidence of antifa involvement in Capitol mob, FBI says

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Going extra lengths to defend Antifa  :news: 

You’re working overtime to slob the knobs of the forum 🤡 Posse :lol:  SMH at watching you play on the sidelines trying to garner attention. :lmao:  

00FE0F3F-C857-49AA-B935-0241B25266D6.jpeg

Going extra lengths to defend Antifa  :news: 

Honestly, if I were part of Antifa (a member or whatever they call themselves), I guess I'd be embarrassed that they weren't there.  I mean, all those red hats scared the fuck out of them?  Maybe their message isn't very clear.....because they've let themselves get all muddled up in liberal antics.  Because, let's be honest, that's really what they are.  Liberals that throw things and break windows.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Honestly, if I were part of Antifa (a member or whatever they call themselves), I guess I'd be embarrassed that they weren't there.  I mean, all those red hats scared the fuck out of them?  Maybe their message isn't very clear.....because they've let themselves get all muddled up in liberal antics.  Because, let's be honest, that's really what they are.  Liberals that throw things and break windows.

It is embarrassing for Antifa but they don't riot in winter

It is embarrassing for Antifa but they don't riot in winter

They need some winter gear I guess.  What was it like 50 degrees that day.  That type of temperature really cramps solidarity.  Poor little fellas.

• Haha 2

They Just found John Sullivan , founder of left wing Insurgence USA was not just there to document as he told Anderson Cooper in a television interview , but partook in the riot inside the capitol building. He had been previously charged in another riot in Utah.

Left assumes and charges people with crap too fast. As usual, as time moves on info comes out that disproves much it all of what they contested. Think Covington, for example.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

They Just found John Sullivan , founder of left wing Insurgence USA was not just there to document as he told Anderson Cooper in a television interview , but partook in the riot inside the capitol building. He had been previously charged in another riot in Utah.

Left assumes and charges people with crap too fast. As usual, as time moves on info comes out that disproves much it all of what they contested. Think Covington, for example.

That's on the news now. His mug shot is hilarious. He look's like he just got a boot to the berries.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CFM said:

Yeah think Covington....another Traitor just what the Repugs need :lol: 

D1129139-E05A-4267-BF35-D3D0AFD070B2.jpeg