Check your account email address ×

I Predict more than 30,000 by the time Biden takes over.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Even if it was about the Dow Dave is lying about what I said. I guess that’s why he likes Trump so much. Liars stick together. 

What did you say then?

2 hours ago, Dave said:

@revkevsdidid a quick search....basically it was you and toolkit saying the market would be in free fall by the end of 2020....so you were wrong.

Bullshit. I wasn’t making predictions about 2020 in 2017. I just laughed at the 30,000 by the end of 2017. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Honestly how thick are you? Nobody is saying that Trump is the fountain of truth but then what politician is. 

Lol. Kind of comparing someone charged with assault and a serial killer.  Trump took things to a new height. It’s laughable that when you ask why people think Biden is a liar, they say back in 2006...   whereas with trump it’s last time he had a rally...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BarbieHands trades on Wall Street...from Canada!  :lol:

Imagine being so stupid that you don’t think it’s possible to trade on a US stock exchange from another country. 

You may not be the dumbest piece of shit here but it’s only because there is so much competition. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine being so stupid that you don’t think it’s possible to trade on a US stock exchange from another country. 

You may not be the dumbest piece of shit here but it’s only because there is so much competition. 

Well you are back